[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK MY PARENTS ARE MAKING ME GO TO THE GYM I'M SCARED ARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
FUCK MY PARENTS ARE MAKING ME GO TO THE GYM I'M SCARED ARE PEOPLE GONNA TAKE PICTURES OF ME I'M FAT(189 5'8) WHY ARE THEY TORTURING ME LIKE THIS
i just graduated highschool and they said they don't want me to do nothing all summer
>>
Why would they? It actually shows you are doing actual effort on yourself. If you are that nervous go during the night.
>>
>>29100751
Because we live on a military base and everyone here is fucking chad with cheating wives if you don't fit in you're easily getting singled out
>>
>>29100751
You underestimate how fucking horrible people can be.
Cherish your sheltered innocence.
I'm not OP, by the way.
>>
I fucking hate parents who do this shit. When I was a kid my dad would enroll me in sports every summer so I "would have something to do". When I was a teenager my dad forced me to work with his construction company so I can learn the value of hard work.

Like seriously fuck people who do this to their kids. Maybe your kid doesn't want to touch up other guys like a faggot to be a sports team. Maybe your kid doesn't want to be a fucking wage slave and work for the benefit of someone else. Fuck.

My dad tried so hard to mold me into his own vision of himself, this tough manly man. Looked pretty tough when you cried after I skipped Christmas dinner, "Dad."
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>used to be fat fuck
>go to the gym for the first time
>I know people took pictures of my fat ass on a treadmill
>>
>>29100819
He will realize eventually my biggest fear though is being put on social media and having it seen by other people I hope no one puts me on snapchat today
>>29100818
Feels bad man I feel this in almost every way
My dad made me play baseball I was really good though and I enjoyed it a lot. But i got bullied on the team because I was a better pitcher than the chad who was playing pitcher before me they singled me out and always reminded me I had no friends and asked why I wouldn't talk to people.
>>
>>29100819
>Looked pretty tough when you cried after I skipped Christmas dinner, "Dad."

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>29100819
You need to end your fucking life.
>>
>>29100923
>>29101056

t. Normalfags with reading comprehension problems
>>
>>29100879
>bullied because you're bad
>bullied because you're better

Seriously how do you win in this case? Fucking uneducated normie man
>>
>>29101097
way to not inherit the construction company, you lazy, ungrateful piece of trash
>>
>>29100804
I lived on a military base too! Are you airforce?

And yeah a lot of people there are shitty but just ignore them.
Ever since I started exercising my body has been feeling really good and I feel happier with myself. What exercises are you going to do?
>>
>>29100694
Learn to take people fucking with you in stride. If you fuck up something, ask them to show you proper form.
>>
>>29100694
hey this actually sucks and is vaguely abusive, maybe try asking to do bodyweight exercises at home instead. This is how men get body issues :(
>>
File: 1464828512148.jpg (34 KB, 471x313) Image search: [Google]
1464828512148.jpg
34 KB, 471x313
>tfw afraid of gym cuz the videos post on youtube and kikebook
>decided to try out gym
>guy shows me how to train probably
>tfw nobody acctually cares about you
>>
>>29100694
Gym-going Chad here,

Nobody gives a shit about you at the gym fatty, nobody is taking pictures or making fun of you, nobody cares that you exist.

Chads and Staceys have an inborn blindness to ugly people so we'll probably never even notice you.
>>
>>29100694
do what most other 4chinners didnt and make this a changing point of ur life
>>
>>29100694
>5'8
they'll more likely take pictures of you because you're a manlet
>>
>>29100694
It's a gym. Nobody cares what you are doing there!
>>
>>29100819
You sound like the kind of fag your dad tried to save you from being.

And it's fine as a man to cry when your "son" turns out to be an effeminate ungrateful loser.
>>
kek, fat and a manlet.
people will laugh at you, accept that faggot
dont think you matter enough to them for them to take any pictures though
>>
>>29100804
Then go off base, and even then nobody gives a shit how you look when you're at the gym as long as you're actually trying, most people would actually help you out if you came to them. Just don't be a retard curling 5lb barbells all day every day, if you live in Georgia I would go with you honestly
>>
>>29100819
>Dad tries to get you out more and be social so you won't end up some hugless, kissless virgin and possibly have happiness in you're life.
>You pretty much spit in his face for it with skipping christmas dinner.
>Family means fucking nothing to you now.
>All because he wanted you to not be a sperg in his room all day and living with them until you're 40.
Just end your life shithead.
>>
protip, no one cares who you are at the gym. it's full of normies and fatties.
>>
File: 1455810666575.png (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455810666575.png
115 KB, 400x400
>>29100819
top fucking kek at this beautiful post triggering all the redditors

nice job anon
>>
>>29100694
I used to go to the gym but it was anguish every time I went. It was relatively okay when my brother went with me but after he left I would get so anxious I'd shake and blush the entire time at the gym.

Eventually I stopped going. My parents are pushing me to go swim but I'm afraid of encountering people.
>>
>>29100694
>tfw want to go to gym so bad and have pretty normal body with shirt on(am a bit of skinnyfat)but dont want to go because I know that somebody is going to make fun of me either because of the low weights or just because I might look funny
JUST
>>
>>29100819
kill yourself

>>29101846
you too edgy teenager
>>
>>29101846
kill yourself retard, original
>>
>>29100694
You think I have time to laugh at you. I'm just tring to get through my sets, find the empty rack or prepare to go home. I'm too tired to care about you.
>>
>>29101181
Sorry for the late reply I was at the gym : ( and no army currently fort hood but was in campbell
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.