[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> even fapping or watching a movie takes more effort than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457899900104.jpg (55 KB, 587x585) Image search: [Google]
1457899900104.jpg
55 KB, 587x585
> even fapping or watching a movie takes more effort than iv got now
>>
>>29100315

Watching a movie takes less effort than making a shitpost.
>>
>>29100770
you have to pay attention to a movie. no such thing needed for shitposting
>>
File: 1430262103695.jpg (75 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1430262103695.jpg
75 KB, 900x675
>tfw short attention span

just let me sleep forever
>>
>>29100820

I just sleep through them. My DVD player even turns itself off.
>>
>>29100315
I can barely get out of bed for college these days. The depression is weighing heavy.
Feels bad man
>>
>>29101871
iktf. I actually got "kicked out" of college today.
I've always knew that the teachers suspected that I have depression, but today they just dropped the bomb and told me to get help.
They told me to come back later to see what to do after I left college. I'll most likely end up switching courses but I have no idea what to do or choose.
I'll also have to confront my father about this.
Me getting kicked out doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the teachers will tell my father that I suffer from depression or some mental illness. I'm scared to his reaction to that.
>>
>>29102060
Anon, honestly, be better than me and get therapy. You sound like you really need it. I'm a lost cause but you can be saved.
>>
>>29101871
Suck it up andrew :^)
>>
>>29103271
iv accepted it, told family, tried meds, tried therapy.. none of that worked

good luck i guess. it gets worse as you tick off "solutions" and start running out
>>
>>29103547
>>29103271
>get therapy
>none of that worked
What should I do???
>>
>>29103547
>>29103575
It sounds like you guys have a lot of issues that I can't possibly imagine or help with. Its easy to day "dont kill yourself, its not worth it" but its not that clearcut.
For now, just mind any enjoyment at all and savour it like youll never get it again.

Who knows, you might not
>>
>>29100315
I'll tell you instructions step by step so you won't mess it up.
1. Go to local Scitec Nutrition
2. Buy Caffeine pills, 100 pill/box and each has 100 milligramms of caffeine
3. Remove powder from pills
4. Put it all into water
5. Get very hungry and thirsty so your body digests it faster
6. Stir water and drink
7. Bitter as hell but drink it all for the greater good
8. Placebo already kicks in, but in 10 mins you'll feel the real effects
9. Muscle paralysis, sweating, nausea, tingling noises
10. Your heart blows up and you die
11. tfw one less faggot
>>
>>29103816
Why not just take all the pills so it will taste better?
>>
>>29103890
No. If you take pills and not powder directly, your stomach acid has to digest through the capsules themselves, which is a slower process and you may vomit excessive caffeine powder out before it's absorbed.
>>
>>29103975
Whatever faggit
>>
The advantage of this specific method is that in the case you fail at suicide which is pretty pathetic, you will have already developed a strong caffeine allergy, and can die from a few cups of caffee. So don't give up after the first attempt, you can still succeed!
>>
shameless bumperinoriginal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.