[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone join the upper class if they work hard enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Can anyone join the upper class if they work hard enough?
>>
>>29099116
Never post pictures of this series again.
>>
>>29099116
Hard work matters but you need to live in a country that rewards it.

Americans don't understand this and that boggles my mind.
>>
>>29099116
only if for some reason a space its left empty and your family it's suitable to fill in,
>>
>>29099244
I'll whop you in the gabber, m8.
>>
What exactly dictates class? Am I only upper class if I have a big mansion and other upper class people acknowledging my upper classness? Personally, I make enough money by doing nothing that I don't have to work anymore (mlm), so I would consider myself above every class tbqh.
>>
>>29099116
>can anyone do anything
no
>can some join the upper class if they work hard enough
no
>can some join the upper class if they get lucky and suck up to the right people
yes
>>
>>29099307
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
>>
>>29099307
>>can some join the upper class if they work hard enough
>no

this is important, if you EVER received a salary by workinf for someone, you can't NEVER be upper class, maybe your childrends on nieces provided they can sustain and improve whatever status you buildt.
>>
>>29099116
Probably not. It's possible but requires an insane amount of luck. For every Steve Jobs or Bill gates there's 1000 people like them that didn't make it. Most bourgeoisie are born from wealthy parents who have the knowledge the wealth and the connections to help them get on the track to making money backed by all their wealth that ensures their success overall even if they fail many times along the way, compared to the luck someone of a lower class needs to do those things by getting a great idea and perfectly acting on it with few setbacks.
>>
>>29099404
You don't need to be Steve Jobs or a successful businessman to join the upper class, though.
>>
>>29099349
i'm not talking about getting a six figure salary genius hard work will literally never get you into the upper class because it's something the upper class despises

in fact it'll probably count against you if you try and brag about it
>>
File: 1465097584901.jpg (320 KB, 775x504) Image search: [Google]
1465097584901.jpg
320 KB, 775x504
>>29099116

Oregano Condiment
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29099464
You tell that wagie.
>>
>>29099116
No. Class isn't about money.
>>
>>29099116
someone should watch Barry Lindon
>>
File: 1462789818380.jpg (19 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462789818380.jpg
19 KB, 450x450
>>29099464
I can see how that would be but then you'd have to hide your power level all the time.

I don't know man if I were a successful person I'd try to be stelthy about it. I wouldn't want normies orbiting me for status or money.
>>
>work hard enough
Lmao
The key to being rich is having others work for you
>>
>>29099523
In America it is. They don't have a rigid class system like in the UK
>>
>>29099591
there's old money and new money in america too
>>
>>29099116
No. You are born into middle class. You can get into the middle and upper middle classes by hard work, but upper class is only obtainable through marriage and birthright
>>
>>29099116
my dad did and hes black, so yeah i guess
>>
>>29099591
there is the upper middle class in the UK though, which is possibly similar to the upper class in the US?
>>
>>29099116
nothing's guaranteed, hard work or no. But hard work improves your chances from "essentially zero" to "pretty good, if you're careful and keep at it"
>>
>>29099588
How are you going to pay enployees if you never worked hard? You guys always miss this point.

You won't magically get a business with capital to start out of your ass and most people who are own businesses didn't either. They worked hard to be able to go into phase two.
>>
There's a bunch of factors. If you're a hard worker, you're on your way, but there's still a lot holding you back. Do you have enough intelligence, or at least enough advice from intelligent people, to point you in the right direction for monetary gain? Can you take the steps that lead to wealth? If you're not smart enough, are you lucky enough for it to happen?
>>
Not if you're black, Latino, transgendered, homosexual, or female.

We've got some fixing to do before we get there.
>>
You will never be rich if you work for some company.. any company. Unless you're literally the CEO or President of it.

You need to make your own business to have any chance of being upper class. Wageslaving will never make you rich.
>>
Why do you keep posting this stupid fucking cartoon?
>>
>>29099679
>american upper class
lol
>>29099697
it's hard to explain but the middle class and the upper middle class have the same amount of wealth but they don't mix as much

like it's not about wealth it's about legacy
>>
>>29099302
>mlm

So you got other schmucks working under you and you get paid for it?

MLM is a borderline pyramid scheme.. you're really only gonna get rich off of it if youre one of the first people in whatever product you're selling.
>>
>>29099719
>>29099733
>they fell for the hard work meme
there's a difference between serving the upper class and being upper class
>>
>>29099845
Correct. However, just saying there's a different between serving and belonging doesn't invalidate my points. It's possible through work and luck, or some help, to move up. Being intelligent to start also goes a long way.
>>
>>29099768
You mean fixing blacks, Hispanics, trannies and women? Good luck.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.