[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys get friendzoned >girls get fuckbuddyzoned >even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dickbutt.png (126 KB, 279x367) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.png
126 KB, 279x367
>guys get friendzoned
>girls get fuckbuddyzoned

>even when females lose they still get Chad dick
>>
File: 1463317191263.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1463317191263.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
have you ever thought maybe the reason you dont have a gf is that you are unlikable?
>>
>>29099100
Both things you listed could be phrased as getting turned down. I've been turned down by girls before but in contrast to many guys on here I didn't start obsessing over it. Just move on.

I've also turned girls down and told them I wasn't looking for anything serious, sometimes I still got to hit it though. It's a pretty good feeling (unless she turns out to be a psycho that is).
>>
>>29099140
I have considered that possibility but deemed it unlikely.
>>
>>29099100
I forgot to add that both ways of behavior are symptoms of the same malaise. Beta guys think they can win over a girl by being emotionally close; ugly chicks think they can win over a guy by being physically close. It rarely works in either case (altough I've seen it work out in both scenarios.)
>>
>>29099161
The difference is that the guy who is turned down has to cryfap to trap doujins later.
>>
>>29099354
Or he moves on and "fuckbuddyzones" some other girl. It's the best medicine to forget about a crush, trust me.
>>
Man I love how every panel of that comic is a great reaction
>>
>>29099174
Have you ever thought that not every girl that you like actually likes you back? Are you hitting on women out of your league?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.