[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sleepsex ama cont.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: o-WOMAN-SLEEPING-facebook.jpg (238 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMAN-SLEEPING-facebook.jpg
238 KB, 2000x1000
Made this thread last night but passed out after a few more things were asked so decided to make it again, ama about my experience of having sex with a sleeping woman consentually
>>
>>29099027
How different is it from masturbating
>>
>>29099057
It still felt like sex, just different in a lot of ways. Not really like masturbating as much as using a sex toy
>>
Answer how you got her to stay asleep mother fucker.
>>
>>29100350
She didn't 100%, she sometimes shifted half awake and then went back to sleep, especially when she finished. She also took an extra sleeping pill than she normally does so there is that too
>>
the sleep creep!!! whats up bro
>>
>>29100410
This is me was posting on pol so changed name
>>
Did she like it or just not remember much
>>
>>29100410
She finished as in she came?
>>
>>29100544
I >>29100422
Yeah she finished once from licking and 1-2 from the actual sex, but unfortunately she said she didn't remember it very well next morning. Was hoping it would be great for her like in muh hentais but oh well
>>
Are you going to do it again?
>>
>>29100714
I've done it twice she's cool with doing it whenever mostly, very once in a blue moon if I'm in the mood kinda thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.