[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /drunk driving/ just a meme? When I was driving with my permit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 143.jpg (17 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
143.jpg
17 KB, 620x350
Is /drunk driving/ just a meme?

When I was driving with my permit (with parents in the car) I was almost piss-pants drunk or high every single time. I passed my driving test ~30 minutes after smoking 2gs by myself, and to this day I still drink and drive frequently with no problems. Sometimes if I'm too drunk I have to close 1 eye because my vision crosses over, but I'm pretty sure I just have a strabismus.

Couple days ago it was ~2am and I was hammered out of my mind. Got pulled over by a cop because one of my headlights was out. He gave me a citation and said have a good night.

Seriously is it just me or can the rest of the population not handle their self on drugs?
>>
Everyone who drives drunk thinks this way. There is nothing special about you at all.
>>
This is what every drunk moron says
>dude I drive better when im drunk, how can anyone get busted for this??

You just admitted you had to drive with one eye closed due to double vision, can you not see how that is a huge fucking hazard, removing peripheral vision from one side?

Everyone thinks theyre driving amazing while drunk, except they don't realize theyre swerving and driving on the median while dragging a gas hose behind them. Stop driving drunk you fuck I ng retard, you will get someone killed.
>>
>>29098989
Really? Cause the people (I can name 6-7 off the top of my head) I know who think that way have either been arrested or crashed their cars. I've been doin this for almost a decade with no problems
>>
>>29098930
drive drunk very very sparingly. I drive buzzed but only when I want another beer from the store or getting something to eat and it's later in the night not at times when lots of cars are out. the shit will catch up to you
>>
>>29099099
Show me the part where I said I drive better when I'm drunk.

The only noticable difference is that I play my music louder.

>You just admitted you had to drive with one eye closed due to double vision

I have double vision right now without being drunk
>>
>>29099148
I do. The only times I drive drunk is when it's in the middle of the night and I got munchies or I need to pick up some more drugs.
>>
>>29098930
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you already have that covered.
You fucking idiot.
>>
I drive high a lot it's pretty much the same as when you're sober, but driving drunk is just too dangerous. Alcohol impacts your motor functions a lot desu.
>>
>>29099128

Yes, believe it or not most people don't go drunk driving expecting to crash. For some reason they think they can drive perfectly well and it's only a problem when other people do it.

Of course being drunk doesn't guarantee that you will get into a wreck but if you seriously believe that alcohol doesn't hurt your reflexes and coordination when driving then you are retarded.
>>
>>29099164
>I have double vision right now without being drunk
in what shithole do you live to get a license then
>>
File: 1463243258819.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1463243258819.png
291 KB, 750x366
>i drive fine while drunk
Just wait til the one time you're all over the road and get pulled over. Every asshole that drinks and drives thinks they're a pro driver.
>>
I drive drunk all the time, never been in any accidents and never had problems with the law.

Don't fall for the meme.
>>
OP thinks he special because he has the same thought that every drunk driver has, but he is special cause he is the only person that would still think this when he is sober.
>>
I really regret when I drive drunk because I could hurt someone and a dui would ruin my life. I used to do it all of the time but now hardly ever. Waking up after blacking out and realizing you drove to the store at 2pm after drinking a bottle of gin to buy pizza and beer is a horrible feeling.
>>
I never drive drunk, the penalties aren't fucking worth it beyond the fact that you could kill someone. my friend got a DUI after ~3 years of regular drinking and driving and now had to pay ~$5000 in fines, lawyer fees, classes, etc, and still went to prison for a week.
>>
An estimated 27,000 miles are driven drunk for every arrest made for dui. It's not that you're good at drunk driving, it's just easy to get away with and you haven't been caught yet.
>>
Some people have more control when drunk.
I could never drive drunk. I'd crash in 5 minutes. I always lose control of myself. I've seen people get hammered the shit out of themselves and then talk and do shit no problem, perfectly under control. Some people are like that, but a lot of us are a big risk when drunk.
>>
not for a few weeks
tfw driving ban
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.