[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the cocklust meme and had a guy over. Now all I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IDTjBcu.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
IDTjBcu.png
357 KB, 540x780
I fell for the cocklust meme and had a guy over. Now all I feel is shame.
>>
>>29098802
Fucking stupid faggot, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29098802
Go to church and ask Christ to forgive you, you faggot.
>>
tell us the story, senpai

did you swallow?
>>
That's normal, OP.
Once you get used to it, you'll love it.

When I masturbated and came for the first time, I felt shame too, but now I do it 24/7 with ~no~ shame. Give it time.
>>
Well, maybe not so much shame as regret that Im too awkward to have sex.

>>29098928
He left before he came.
>>
File: 1463021491169.jpg (152 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
1463021491169.jpg
152 KB, 600x841
Nice pepe, saved.
Tell us the story. Have you enjoyed the process?
>>
>>29098802
>the cocklust meme
not a meme i've ever heard of or want to hear of
>>
The story is very uninteresting. He comes over, we cuddle and slowly get more nude, I lick and suck his cock and balls until he's hard and then blow him for awhile. Eventually he leaves because I'm too awkward.
>>
>>29099308
sounds like you just need more cock lust confidence
>>
>>29098802
I don't think I've heard of this. Is is just giving up on women and fucking men just to get laid?
>>
Even if I did have a cocklust meme or got lucky with a trap I couldn't follow through with it.

The thought of presenting myself naked to someone scares me shitless

At least you have the guts to do that much.
>>
>>29099308
Sounds like he was awkward too desu. If he had a dominant bone in his little faggy body he would've coaxed you on, made you feel more comfortable, slowly built toward climax, told you what he liked and didn't like etc.
It's amazing what something as simple as a "suck it deeper" as he pushes on your head and gently rubs you can do.
>>
>>29099429
No, it's closet faggotry
>I'm not gay, I just like dicks
>>
>>29099390
Probably. I've never had a good sexual experience.

>>29099455
He offered to be more dominant but it just would have made me more awkward, not less.
>>
>>29099483
>but it just would have made me more awkward, not less.
That's what you think, but to me it really sounds like you need to be dominated to make him feel good and coerce up some confidence
>>
>>29099515
He made me strip for him, take off his pants, controlled my head as I blew him, none of that made me not awkward.

I don't know how to enjoy myself.
>>
>>29099550
Was he just not your type? Did you get to know him at all before hand?
>>
>>29099666
Satan GET!

Muahahaha all hail the Dark Lord
>>
>>29099474
These homos should try gay bars. I'm not even that good looking and I get free drinks and cocaine
>>
>>29099666
Yes, I would say he was my type.
>>
>>29099897
I mean, that sounds nice but aren't those places total meat markets? I'm not really into one night stands personally I'd rather find someone to have a relationship with that won't whore around on the side.
>>
>>29100030
Probably, but if you're gonna be gay, you should get accustomed to the life style.
I'm not gay, but I go to gay bars with my gay friends all the time and have ton of fun. The cocaine was definitely a mistake, though
>>
>>29100065
>if you're gonna be gay
Do I really have a choice? Or are some of us just born/raised into cock suckers?
>>
FUCKING HOMOS

desu
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.