[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT lies your were fed while growing up >sports are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 0839 - LWlvySt.jpg (88 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
0839 - LWlvySt.jpg
88 KB, 399x388
ITT lies your were fed while growing up

>sports are just as important as studying
>study hard and that Chad will work under you when you grow up
>you don't need friend anon, you just need to focus on your career
>getting good grades and doing school coursework is important
>>
>>29098771
They're not wrong, y'know
>>
>>29098833
It is
That Chad is now more people's boss than I can count
Sports give you nothing back, it's just senseless entertainment
You need friend more than anything, they save your ass
School grades are worthless, networking is more important
>>
>>29098965
You are autistic original
>>
>>29098965

These are all correct. Sorry it took so long for you to get redpilled, OP. Normies do nothing but fill the robot's mind with delusions. But you know truth now.
>>
>>29099054
Most normies aren't even bad people, their intentions are good but they do more harm than good
>>
Fitness is very important, especially at a young to allow you to properly thrive. If you actually are successful with studying hard, then yes the chances are you will be more successful than Chad, but of course there is always that outlier Chad who happens to get through to things due to nepotism, I understand that.

>you don't need friend anon, you just need to focus on your career

Never heard this one.
>>
>Everything is gonna be fine
>In the end everything resolve good for the good ones
>God is real
>You are beautiful
>I am honest with you
>I will never betray you
>Is only for personal use
>Killing is wrong and you will feel guilty
>Suicide is bad
>Migrants are just poor people
>Respect women
>>
>>29099111
YOU can be a normie too! You just dont want to because its easier to put yourself into this little niche to seem unique.
>>
Actually, sports build character and give you a sense of male comradery on top of giving a stronger body

Playing sports as a child helps one develop into a more physically attractive young adult

Only the foolish neglect athletics
>>
>>29099405
Get the fuck out normie, your kind aren't welcome here
>>
>>29098771
Heh, jokes on us!
Those Normie's never said that being social was a hell of a lot better than being smart r-right guys?
>>
>>29099468
Oh did you buy 4chan? You make the rules now?

Nope, you're a bitter shitlord that can't even control your own bowel movements. Sit the fuck down kid, for your own good.
>>
>>29099804
>Shitlord
Sure is tumblr in here
>>
>>29098771
There's nothing worse than parents who only focus on intellectual growth and not physical and social growth.
>>
>>29098771

Public education is a farce. They spend 180 days a year, and up to 20 years out of your life telling you how to be book smart, but leave the street smarts and networking to the individual. They just throw a bunch of kids together and hope some learn how to form groups. The rest die because it is survival of the fittest. Their 4.0 GPA means nothing without street smarts.
>>
>It will be okay in the end because you'll get a good job due to your good grades
>>
>>29098771
>women love men for their personalities
>>
>>29098965
>Chad is now more people's boss than I can count
>Sports give you nothing back, it's just senseless entertainment

These two points don't add up to sense. A lot of Chad's success is tied into his consumption and practice of sports. I didn't get an interview at a warehouse because the guy asked me what position I played in high school; he thought I wouldn't have the energy to pick orders off a shelf because I'd never been on a football field. But sure, "there's no benefit to sports."
>>
>>29098771
>hitler was evil
>niggers are just the same as every one else
>>
File: it ends now.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
it ends now.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>29099804
>shitlord

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.