[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking to this girl online >She wants to hear my voice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mfw shit like this happens.jpg (46 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
mfw shit like this happens.jpg
46 KB, 500x521
>Talking to this girl online
>She wants to hear my voice
>I send her a voice recording
>She said i sound like a boy with a higher voice

I don't know what to think anymore, help me.

ps: i'm a female
>>
>>29098757
Post vocaroo with voice
>>
This is why I don't like getting on cam or on mic. Every online friend gets disappointed that I don't sound or look my age. If you want Internet friends, you better be some voice actor or singer and be extremely charismatic.Otherwise you'll get bullied and no one will respect you.

Sorry you had to go through that, OP.
>>
>>29098757
>she said I sound like a boy with a higher voice

I have solution. Stop being high. Thank you I am geniusly genius truly.
>>
Look at the top dogs of any online group of friends. They're all pretty and well animated. They can sing. They're funny. They speak really well. They dress really well. They can do great voice impersonations.
>>
>>29098818
Thank you, you're blessed
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.