[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHHH, I CAN'T STAND IT QT Asian girl who works in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
AHHH, I CAN'T STAND IT

QT Asian girl who works in the same building as me, I see her at the smoking lounge almost every day, chatting with her friend. And that she smokes is a plus, because I smoke. She she's not what a typical girl smoker looks like. She's a CUTE. Like pic related.

But I'll never talk to her because she's always talking to her friend and both of them seem uninterested in talking to anyone else. Barely make eye contact, and I just stand and smoke and feel like a weirdo, and they probably think I am one, too.
>>
>>29098659
>likes asians
>just buy one m8
>>
>smoking lounge
Where are you from, OP?
>>
>>29098694
Southeast Murika. We can't smoke inside.
>>
>>29098659
One of these days, pretend like you forgot your lighter, ask to bum one, thank her and talk for a minute. Girls aren't that scary anon. Next time you see her say hello and talk a little more.
>>
>>29098826
Listen to this nig, good advice. Try to find common interests, dont talk about what you are into, ask whathe she is into
>>
>>29098826
That's a good idea.
I know that they're not scary, it's just that I've had the lesson hammered into me all through college that you just don't bother a girl, since my friends would always try to get me to aggressively strike up conversations with random girls and it always felt weird.
>>
>>29098694
>>29098769
Oh, I should have specified, the smoking lounge is outside. Whoops.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.