[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asshole thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Fucked myself over.jpg (12 KB, 324x451) Image search: [Google]
Fucked myself over.jpg
12 KB, 324x451
ITT: Post about the times you or someone else was a huge fucking asshole.

>Be me
>Talking to my internet fuckbuddy/gf
>Live in different time zones, so i'm pretty much in the middle of the night while she's in the middle of the day.
>Start getting annoyed with her for no particular reason, calling me a liar, mocking me for going to sleep, etc.
>Decide that i've had enough with her teasing.
>Asshole mode engaged.
>Start insulting every single one of her insecurities, intelligence, weight, appearance, anything to give me an edge.
>She starts getting seriously offended, attempting to fight back
>Shut her down brutally, she can't match the amount of assholeness I can produce.
>Because i'm a screwed up sadistic fuck, I start enjoying ripping her to shreds, the power I have, knowing her emotions and psyche for the next few days is in my hands.
>Put the icing on the cake, she's silent for 15 mins, then abruptly says that I seriously hurt her and that she needs some space.

She's blocked me on all the platforms I have her on, and went into a rant on her blog about how much of a dick I was.

She was a true sexual freak as well, robots. Loved sending pictures, a true submissive in every sense of the words, loved giving blowjobs, and a 7/10 qt

But I screwed it up.

Why am I such an asshole for no reason?
>>
>>29098351
>In high school
>Physically disabled chick with walker frame creeps on everyone
>Friend tells he I like her
>She seems to believe this and follows me around
>Basically tell her to fuck off and I hate her
>Say stuff like "Just throw yourself under a train and finish the job"
>Later my science teacher tells me she apparently took what i said pretty hard
>Tells me to apologize
>I end up just never doing it
>Never brought up again by anyone
Looking back on it now was pretty brutal thing to do I could of went a little easier on them
>>
>>29098435
Fuck man, that was pretty brutal. You still have a pretty good excuse though. You were young, everyone does stupid shit when they're young. You're pretty much absolved of the responsibility by now.

Besides, she's probably forgotten by now, plenty of other shit going on in her life.
>>
>>29098435
To be fair, your friend was a pretty big asshole for telling her that you liked her in the first place. It was destined to turn out badly after that.
>>
>>29098351
>Be me
>Be 17, summer before college
>Trying to hang out with normie friends for once before I go somewhere else and leave them all
>One of the girls starts moaning about how her ex is such a douchebag.
>Killme.jpg
>Finally lose it, lay into her telling her that her gossip and ex are inconsequential bullshit that no one cares about.
>Start verbally abusing her, she starts bawling her eyes out, saying that she was just upset because they'd been together for so long and he cheated
>Everyone around me is looking at me with hate.
>Fuck.
>Run away as quick as possible, accidently throw some old guy onto the ground while pushing him out of the way, swear I heard something crack.
>Don't stop to help him up.
>Still don't know if I broke a bone in his frail body or something.
I may have crippled an old man, I try not to think about it.
>>
>Be 14
>Making bead bracelet in art
>Spend multiple classes meticulously threading the tiny beads together
>Some normalfag picks it up and starts looking at it while I'm not paying attention
>Come back and the bracelet is broken
>Didn't look accidental either
>Pretty much the entire bracelet scattered across the table
>Ask her what happened
>She lies through her teeth and says it wasn't her
>Tries to blame it on one of her normie friends who's sitting on the other side of the class
>Realizes I don't buy it
>Starts apologizing
>Offers to "fix it"
>Doesn't do it

Needless to say I never spoke to her again
>>
File: 1460937270767.jpg (57 KB, 654x585) Image search: [Google]
1460937270767.jpg
57 KB, 654x585
>>29098351
I'm about to be one right now.

Fuck right off with your retarded normalfag garbage. You and your stupid fucking gf/ex can be fed into a fucking meat grinder like you deserve you normalcy the BASTARD
>>
>>29100477
that's not really being an asshole honestly
it's more bitterness than anything
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.