[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting "Old"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Melissa Joan Hart.png (807 KB, 731x563) Image search: [Google]
Melissa Joan Hart.png
807 KB, 731x563
What is it like ? I'm 23 and don't really know what to expect of my 30s. Right now life is kinda good, I'm still a friendless virgin but I don't even care anymore. I work 30 hours a day and spend my free time browsing 4chan, watching movies, fapping and buying stuff I like.

I'm actually worried about getting physically old though. I'm still 22 and I already feel like I'm more tired at the end of the day than I was two years ago.
>>
>>29098224
still 22*, sorry
>>
>>29098224
>impying anyone in this board is over 25
>>
>>29098224
and I work 30 hours a week*
fuck
>>
>>29098224
35 here. 2016 has been the worst year of my life, not that any of them were very good.
>>
>>29098271
Why ? Do you give a fuck about being single/virgin/Whatever ? Cause once you stop giving a damn life can be really cool desu. At least right now this is what I think but I may be wrong.
>>
36 here. My 30s have been the best time of my life. It's because I started getting my career going and got decently paid jobs. Life in your 30s if you're not married is just like life in your 20s except you have much more options open to you, while nothing is closed to you. Mainly because you have disposable income that you didn't have in your 20s.
>>
Don't neglect your body. Start working out and eating correctly right now. Don't do drugs at all. Nicotine and alcohol very sparingly. Ignore this advice and you will definitely end up as a walking pharmacy by 50.
>>
>>29098271
>>29098310
Why are you here? I mean being in the same board with normie underages.
>>
>>29098326
I definitely need to follow that advice though. I don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't drink alcohol but I eat junkfood all fucking day long and don't give a fuck about sports.
>>
>>29098224
find something physically active thagy you enjoy now so you dont start looking like shit. beer will make you fat. man up and learn to love whiskey straight. its more efficient than beer and won't make you fat.

i was a skelly all my life so i never worried about being active. suddenly my metabolism slowed down and i gained weight.

dont get fat and you'll be way ahead of everyone else around you.
>>
>>29098636
>i was a skelly all my life so i never worried about being active. suddenly my metabolism slowed down and i gained weight

This is my worst fear
>>
>>29098984
i was too stupid to even fear it. i figured id be a skinny fuck my whole life. wrong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.