[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Secondary School Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1461707267029.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1461707267029.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>Getting bummed by the school bus driver because you were last stop
>>
Getting shouted at by Scottish PE teachers. Why are they always Scottish?
>>
> getting choked with your own tie
> getting a rod on
>>
>being first on penis inspection day

cheeky innit
>>
>>29098218
That gym teacher that liked to look at us in the changing rooms.

That maths teacher that was a pedo.
>>
>>29098218

>That time a war happened between years
>That time another school was going to apparently rough everyone up
>That time someone died
>>
>getting chased around the cricket pitch naked with all the boys wearing Maggie Thatcher masks

it was banter
>>
>>29098218
Getting raped in detention
>>
>that kid that had a wank over the fit history teacher
>that kid that wouldn't shut the fuck up about runescape
>that fat ginger kid that had no friends
>that kid that had a really bad youtube channel
>>
>Getting bullied so much that the teachers thought you were just lying.
>The Chad bullies that sucked up to the female teachers
>Tfw the feelings of being a social outcast begin to hit you hard
>>
>those badass year 11-12 kids you avoided because you didn't want to get in trouble because they'd do shit like go exploring a city on a school trip
>>
>>29098218
>praying you don't get asked a question
>get asked a question
>finding out your form teacher told all your other teachers to ask you stuff to 'bring you out of your shell'
>wanting to stab form teacher
>>
>>29098218
why do you blokes refer to it as secondary school?

americlap asking.
>>
>>29098558
>primary
>secondary
>tertiary

it comes second you dolt
>>
>>29098558
It's the second school you go to, therefore, secondary school
>>
>>that one kid who died
There was a train station near my school, literally 200m walk. some sixth form kid died getting his phone after some of his friends threw it one the tracks. We have a science prize in his name now.
Kek at natural selection, fuck that chad
>>
>>29098558
Fucking stupid yank, go suck your mum
>>
>>29098468
This. I got bullied so hard when I started secondary school. Broke my leg in a car accident and had to come to class with a cast. What happens? Bitchy girl that dresses like the enemy in Terminator 3 starts kicking my cast as hard as I can. Everyone laughs. Teaches does nothing. I was in so much pain all I could do is lie there and cry. These experiences fucked me up for life.

I started to make a few friends towards the end of secondary school but got hit by acne and depression when sixth form started. People didn't even acknowledge my existence any more. Dropped out and have been NEET since 2009.

Too lazy to kill myself, and I'm not sure if I could do that to my mother anyway. I'm so miserable.
>>
>always needing a shit at school
>try to go during class so no one is hanging around in the toilets
>there's "that group of kids" who are always somehow wondering around the school all day and come in and start throwing wet toilet roll over the cubicle
>>
>>29098316
>live in Aus
>also had a Scottish PE teacher
>>
>>29098639
>he didn't spend 40 minutes of his morning shitting so that he didn't need to at school
step up your game
>>
>>29098406
>that kid that had a really bad youtube channel

Guilty.
>>
>those women who did nothing in ICT/compsci but browse flickr/twitter/other shit
They were also the "I'm not like everyone else I have a basic idea of politics" type
>>
>>29098639
>Using cubicle for a shit
>Keeping quiet because loads of people there
>They start trying to open the door
>Too afraid of letting them know I was in there because knew they would start trying to force it open or throw stuff over the top
>They ended up kicking the door in anyway
>Became yet even more of a laughing stock
>>
>That kid who did nothing but spout internet memes before social media became a thing or everyone else discovered them

Fuck you Alex, you dick
>>
>That caretaker lady/dinner lady who would openly flirt with the Chads
>>
File: Q5UAXpY.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43 KB, 542x602
>>29098218

>avoiding P.E because the teacher would watch everyone shower "just to make sure they get one"
>>
>>29098711
I did that most mornings but it would never come out.
>>
>>29098796
>teachers say they would make showers mandatory
>no one ever showed anyway
Honestly though, how the fuck do you expect 30 lads to all shower, dry, get dressed, go to their lockers, and get to class within 5 minutes
>>
File: giphy.gif (518 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
518 KB, 200x200
>>29098218
>That teacher who would jingle his hands in his pockets and scratch his ballsack and then proceed to sniff his fingers infront of everyone
>>
>>29098811
I always drank coffee desu, it always triggered my shits
>>
>that kid who put E's in the teachers coffee
>the prefab building with asbestos walls and kids used to kick a ball at it when you were having a class
>>
>that kid who always claimed he fucked someone whenever the school went on trips
>>
>>29098766
They always knew someone was there. Being sat there in a vulnerable spot and having the door kicked in or pried is the worse. They then start sticking there hands underneath or climbing the walls.
>>
File: 1454882271138.png (179 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
1454882271138.png
179 KB, 460x464
>that one based teacher who helped you cheat for GCSEs because he also though the exam was bullshit

thanks senpai, you were the best
>>
>>29098919
Dude grow the fuck up what is wrong with you Lol...
>>
>in year 8
>doing Ft exam
>forget the last two pages (I turned both of them over at once, they were stuck together)
>get 75%
Meme tier subject, people only wanted to do it for the easy pass and the trips were god tier
>>
>>29098350
I also had pedo maths teacher and pedo priest
>>
>>29099059
Nobody cares you little freak
>>
>In DT
>doing some project where we have to cut some wood for a plastic mould
>teacher says "don't breathe in the sawdust because it will give you cancer
>the bullies proceed to go around blowing handfuls of sawdust into everyones face

Would have shot that school up if I had a gun desu.
>>
>>29099211
That's soooooooo funny lol
>>
>that textiles teacher who would talk about how hot the chad students were with the stacey students
>those two teachers who got caught fucking in a cupboard during school
>that girl who slit her wrists at the back of french class
>that guy who fucked his cousin and didn't care who knew
>that kid who stuck a pen in his ass and had to go to hospital to get it out
>>
>those year 12s who woul leave the school for lunch and order pizza
the absolute madmen
>>
>new teacher has massive tits, a tiny waist and a fucking glorious arse
>she cant be a day over 30
>wears tight sweaters and tight trousers
>literally every male student is drooling over her, lunch time discussions center around who can describe the most graphic sexual fantasy with her
>within a month, a kid gets suspended for grabbing her arse and saying "That's Grade A, Miss!"
>Needless to say he becomes a legend
>Two months later, another kid gets suspended for wanking off in her class
>Needless to say he becomes a legend
>At this point she is meme tier, guys are literally singing Van Halen - Hot For Teacher whenever she walks by in the hallways
>She eventually figures out what they're singing
>Something like 40 boys are in detention
>It changes nothing, dudes still shout Hot For Teacher from the other end of the hallway whenever they see her coming and then leg it before they can be identified.

I can only assume she secretly enjoys the attention and/or fucks students, because somehow, not only did she not quit, this went on for the next 3 years, and probably kept going on after I left.

No idea if she still works there, but holy fuck.
>>
>>29099286
>that textiles teacher who would talk about how hot the chad students were with the stacey students

I had an art teacher who was just like this. It blew me away to hear it, honestly. Any male teacher would've been reported sacked instantly.
>>
Science teachers straight up telling you the answers to the upcoming ISA in the form of a mock.
>>
File: 7b9935a2f2-1451038472376.png (68 KB, 223x245) Image search: [Google]
7b9935a2f2-1451038472376.png
68 KB, 223x245
>year 8
>in biology
>got a hispanic teacher, kinda like >>29099352
>spanish teacher starts muttering under his breath, and I quote
>"oh yes I bet you have a load of condoms in your bag because your boyfiend is so horny for your ass and tits"
>"(my friend), im colour blind, not deaf"
>MRW she fucking heard
>>
>That kid who flashed his dick under the table
>Those kids who film putting there balls in tea
>that kid who stamped a duck to death
>That fat teacher who broke the classroom ramp
>The fat kid who broke the school ladder
That school was a fucking shithole.
>>
>>29099319
I was that kid.

On paper we weren't allowed to leave the school premises, but since teachers can't manhandle children these days, they basically gave up trying enforce it.
>>
>That time Chad got into an accident and nearly died for being a dickhead like alwayhs
>Everyone crying, teacher crying, all reminiscent about how great he is, everyone making plans to visit
>We all have to sign a card, really don't want to do it but do it anyway

Honestly wish I hadn't because I know I would've had the exact opposite reaction to what they everyone was going. Anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
>>29099377
i know, a male teacher doing that would have been lynched. it didn't totally click at the time just how gross what she was saying was, but looking back, fuck, if i was a bit brighter i'd of turned her ass in
>>
>>29099452
When i was in school you as a sixth former could leave. Thats all they left to do though. The few lucky fuckers who lived near school just walked home and did their own thing for lucnh hour

>spend about half of my lucnhtimes playing a game some people devised
>theres a shitty concrete square and a single basketball hoop behind the bike sheds
>you have to stand in the square whilst this one guy throws tennis balls and shit at you full pelt
Ah that was fun
>>
>that kid who we used to chase onto the field and pull down his trousers because he had a circumcised dick

its not gay
>>
>>29099508
Sounds like a shit game
>>
>>29098665
>Live in Scotland
>Had an Australian PE teacher
>>
>that kid who tried to frame somebody by taking their shit and writing x was here but got caught in the act
>>
File: REAL CHAD.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
REAL CHAD.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>year 11
>had substitute
>made everyone go underneath the tables
>walked around looking at the girls arses
>teacher walked in
>froze as everyone had there arse in the air
>left the classroom
>afterwards the sub says
>"Must be tight down their "
>mfw
>>
>that one manlet pe teacher
He was quite swole, but holy fuck he must have been 5'3
>>
>>29098791

art teacher in my old school m8
>>
>>29099601
hahahahaha mr simpson ladddddd
>>
>>29099417
Will, if he's gonna teach spanish, he might as well live up to the spanish male stereotype.
>>
>>29098620
I wonder how the friends who chucked the phone feel about it
>>
>The day 2 kids took ecstasy and one of them wondered around the school with no shirt on asking where the swimming pool was
>>
>>29099595
>their

Fucking kill yourself you moronic fucking imbecile.
>>
Boarding school feels?
>those mandatory weekend school events that everyone had to attend
>those extra long holidays
>those people who would secretly smoke in the dorm rooms
>room inspections
>>
>>29098406
>being so young youtube was a thing when you were in school

You CANNOT be a robot if you're just 19-20.
>>
>>29099670
YouTube has been around since 1998
>>
B U L L D O G
U
L
L
D
O
G

Best memory was knocking some girl down while I was running
>gotta go fast!
>>
>>29098406
>>that kid that had a really bad youtube channel
I managed to keep mine a secret for fear of having the whole school leave negative comments and a low star rating, bet you millennials don't remember star video ratings.
>>
>>29099633
shit, I meant spanish friend.
>>29099639
I would imagine they felt like dicks
>>
>>29098558
Why do americlaps call it high school, do they build them on the top of hills?
>>
>>29099727

FUCKING SAVAGE, BURNED HOTTER THAN THE BACK OF MY NECK
>>
i would genuinely shut down every private school in the land and make politicians and rich people send their kids to these places

it would take about 15 minutes for schools to change
>>
>>29099460
Same. If I had been just a couple of years older and wiser I would have absolutely reported it.

Same with the female teacher who walked into the boys changing rooms 30 seconds after we we finished swimming because we were 'too noisy' and 'couldnt be trusted', and told us not to be bothered by her standing there and watching us all because she has 'seen it all before and wasnt impressed'.

I didn't even think to mention it to my parents, and I'm guessing nobody else did either.
>>
File: 1464448141643.jpg (290 KB, 1400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1464448141643.jpg
290 KB, 1400x2400
>>29098811
I used to go home for shits as I had bowel problems, one time I almost shat myself in science. People must have smelled it.
>>
>>29098876
>asbestos walls
Around here asbestos was the building materiel of choice for everything, but these days people are too poor to do anything about it.
>>
Bumped into my old tech drawing teacher a few months ago, not sure if he recognised me but didnt say anything, I mentioned it to an old class mate who went back to school do to his teach training, turns out that the teacher was near enough sacked for getting "too friendly" with female students(and not...not staceys, nerds)
>>
>>29099286
>>those two teachers who got caught fucking in a cupboard during school

One at my school got caught drinking vodka in the cupboard.
>>
>>29099727
Oh come on. We call them high schools too. Don't lie.
>>
>>29099782
know your place, prole
>>
>>29098876
>the prefab building with asbestos walls and kids used to kick a ball at it when you were having a class

If this thread had been about primary school, I would have sworn we went to the same one.

Did the bogs have those massive old fashioned sinks?
>>
Who crazy history teacher here?
My old history teacher teacher got so pissed off one class that he threw a chair at a bitch then tried to strangle her.
Apparently at his old school he pulled a sword out and threatened to stab someone but the school forgot to background check.
He would also run out of lessons.randomly and never come back for the rest of the period.
>>
>that kid whose voice broke before everyone else's
>that kid whose voice still hadn't broken by year 11
>>
>>29099951

one of my history teachers was an old scottish bastard who did get pissed off easily, apparently when he first started teaching he was a bastard for caning people, but the best meltdown ive personally seen was a maths teacher, a young woman probably in her late 20s at the time, kicking a tampon and a bottle of piss along one of the gaps between 2 rows of tables
>>
>the stacy who wanked off chad in class, and got caught
>>
>>29099951
>He would also run out of lessons.randomly and never come back for the rest of the period.

I used to do that as a student, I just couldn't handle it all some times.
>>
I wanna ask about something.
In secondary school, have you been sitting in pairs or alone? I have been sitting in pairs, firstly with some slightly fat, but nice girl, then - with a friend of mine. In high school I was sitting alone in the end of the class, despite beimg nearsighted.
>>
>have DT teacher for 2 years who can't go an hour without bragging that he used to work for Mercedes

>One day, he's suddenly gone

Turns out he lied on his CV and actually had absolutely zero qualifications or work history in any relevant field, and was a total fraud, and it took them 2 years to figure out and fire him.

>mfw he was just as good as his more officially qualified replacement was
>>
>that kid nicknamed ''sloth''
>>
>>29100142
>In secondary school
>In high school
>despite beimg nearsighted.

Did you forget to breathe while typing this clusterfuck?
>>
>>29098218
>That one kid who had glasses who got called Harry Potter
>>
>>29100206
Give him a break, most of the time we all pretend to be american on this website.
>>
>>29098218
>getting swat knotted
>>
>>29099319
you had to stay in school in year 12? when i was in year 12 i had loads of free periods so if i couldn't leave the school i would have had to stay in school for an extra 3-4 hours some days even though i had finished all my lessons.
>>
I can't imagine what kind of people you guys were at school. Probably the really quiet ones I never noticed.
>>
>>29100206
>At secondary school
>At high school
>typo
Better now?
>>
>that teacher who recommended their students to not take their exams because they had not taught anything properly and knew half the class would fail and got sacked
>>
>>29098406
>>that kid that had a wank over the fit history teacher
>>that kid that wouldn't shut the fuck up about runescape

ME!
THIS WAS ME!

My history teacher was a 20 something year old blond with Massive perky tits who use to wear cardigans.
>>
File: homer.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>Having a shit in school when I was in year 8
>Didn't have friends but wasn't a laughing stock
>Suddenly the door opens
>Someone whose voice I recognise
>One of the dumb chads from the lower sets
>'OH SHIT SOMEONES TAKING A SHIT! LETS SEE WHO IT IS'
>hear them start to kick the door
>they start knocking and asking me to let them in
>For some reason I think that the best idea is to try and make a joke
>stand up despite being halfway through my shit
>with lightning strength climb up onto the toilet and manage to poke my head over the cubicle wall
>chads are looking at me
>loudly shout 'I CAUGHT YOU DOING A SHIT!'
>thought it would be funny to reverse the rolls
>climb back down
>hear brief silence, then laughter
>'wait till everyone hears about this'
>for the rest of the year my name is 'cubicle climber' and people yell 'I CAUGHT YOU DOING A SHIT' when I walk past

I never recovered from this- it might be the most significant event in my life.
>>
>>29100442
why is it that history teachers were always the fit ones
>>
>>29098218
>Taking turns raping the dinner nanny with the blacks

Epic times.
>>
>>29100451
top lel

if i was in this situation i'd probably just start throwing toilet paper at them
>>
>>29098787
I've become much less autistic since then m8
>>
File: 1463595799526.gif (901 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463595799526.gif
901 KB, 500x500
>>29098218
>getting bummed

wat
>>
>That severely African substitute who started crying
Probably tainted his view of the first world world a bit.
>>
>>29098218
>creepily stare at 12yo girls when you're 17
the system works
>>
>Realizing its 11 bong and you've missed penis inspection day
>>
>that horrible feel when you tread in dogmuck and have to try and hide the stench for the rest of the day
>that kid who drowned in the tea urn
>that kid who shit himself and started crying
>fucking shitty work experience
>those scary-as-fuck programmes they show you at primary school about the kid getting his legs chopped off by a train and another that was electrocuted in a substation
>that one lad who was decapitated playing british bulldog

I'm glad it was banned.
>>
>The Rival School turf wars
>It was just standing on a field shouting shit at each other and throwing bottles
>>
>>29100442
I had a chubby art teacher with tits bigger than my head.

Come summer, every time she leaned forward there was damn near a foot of cleavage on show.

She knew we were looking, too. In the last weeks of the final year she steadily dropped her 'teacher' role and started talking like we were all equals.

>eventually we're all discussing sex and relationships
>one guy admits he isn't ready for one and is basically terrified
>one girl admits she isn't attracted to guys under 20
>I finally decide to speak and be as honest as everyone else is: "I'm just a shallow scumbag who's all about the boobs."
>teacher looks at me
>"Oh I KNOW you are, anon. Your eyes are like MAGNETS."
>everyone is in stitches and simultaneously dying of shame and absurdly turned on

I desperately wanted to flirt with her at that moment but she'd turned me into spineless jelly right there.

At least said after that she didn't think I was shallow - just that I was bad at being subtle.

>it's been 12 years and I still fap to my memories of her.
>>
>Having to wear your tie a specific way because everyone else does.
>>
>>29098350
Lol we had one called Josh, a queer maths teacher who took too much interest in certain boys.
>>
Everyone on this during IT except that one pleb playing some basic tier flash game from addicting-games or bored.com and some other guy talking with a "girl" online thinking he's scored when it's a dude in reality.
>>
>>29100883
>those scary-as-fuck programmes they show you at primary school about the kid getting his legs chopped off by a train and another that was electrocuted in a substation

Pfff. You pussy.

I loved those videos. Not only did it mean I wouldn't be doing any work, I get to hear all the gory details of how a Chad died.

Because it's always fucking Chad.
>>
>That kid in year 9 who's voice hadn't even broke yet
>Year 10, first day
>He's taller than everyone else with facial hair and a deep voice
>Also that other kid in year 9 with chest hair already.
>>
>That kid who everyone laughed at for having a Lets Play channel and now he makes a living off of it.
>>
>Used to sit next to some schizophrenic English kid in English class.
>We both got bored easily
>We made a deal that whenever we were given assignments, we had to write the most retarded shit ever.
>He wrote about the CIA, FSB and MI6 waging a secret war for magic artefacts. He built up a huge fucking mythos across English assignments.
>Actually pretty good.
>I just went full memespouter. Wrote a letter about how Elton John caused the Arab Spring, and that a Soviet primary school was planning to use the Stargate to send their pupils to Iraq for cannon fodder.
>Teacher eventually catches on that we're doing this deliberately, and are not just completely retarded.
>Get physically separated.
>Fuck you I do what I want.
>Write retard shit anyway.
>One day, we both hand in our assignments from a previous class. As we're working on something else, she gets to ours at the same time for marking.
>She fucking explodes at us mid-class.
>Once she stops, some guy just says "Jesus Christ, Miss."
>We get lunch detention, including the guy who piped up.
>Lunch bell rings, I walk the fuck out anyway because fuck the police.
>After-school detention scheduled for walking out.
>lel good luck catching me when I don't take a bus home.
>Once had a teacher chasing me out of the gates yelling about the detention. I almost got run over running across the street away from him.
>By the time I finished my GCSEs, I had like 220 unserved detentions.

I also stopped trying in Year 8. Just straight up stopped trying.

Joke's on me, I'm thick as shit now.
>>
>>29100883
Did anyone else watch Junk? The mini-movie about Heroin? It was terribad, but I've heard the book is great.
>>
File: 1434741076786.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1434741076786.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
>>29098966
>French written exam
>Show teacher my draft, she says I'd easily get an A* if I write it verbatim
>Print out water bottle label and write it out verbatim in exam
>Gives me a D
I'm positive this bitch was out to get me.
>>
>>29101038
Underage get the fuck out.

Cancer.
>>
>That one kid who you once watched Babestation with

Also when everyone had a piczo and a bebo. Except you, because no social media
>>
>>29101083
I don't think so. I remember watching a drama about two gay guys moving to Brighton and living in a tent, though.
Only other stuff we watched was the world cup in 2002.
>>
>>29101118
Lets Playing has been going on since like 2007. Either way, I am 23.
>>
>that one ginger kid who puked in the cafeteria in front of everyone and everyone laughed at him

Poor Ronald. probably a smack head now.
>>
>>29098626
Oh dear I'm so sorry . Lemme hug you ;_;
>>
>>29100963
>>29100883
crucial crew?
that shit was lit.
>>
>>29101158
Haven't you heard of the new craze Anon? It's outing people as new fags, its a common new fag thing, you just wont understand.
>>
>>29098766
That why I never took a shit in upper school. Or ever in school
>>
'avin the go gillivers up me parkway down the abbey cross the lettuce bowl, then me mate Jim be tellin' that siren 'bout the flip flop
>>
>That immensely hot teacher who taught sex ed
>That teacher who cycled to school everyday and beat her kids
>That teacher who always had top bantz with the older pupils
>>
>>29100883

Holy fuck I watched it too. And there was that girl at the substation looking through the fence who gets blinded?
>>
>>29099230
Reeeeeee normies nigga shit I'll shit in your mouth
>>
>>29101062
what do you do now anon?
bricklaying or something
>>
>>29098406
>>29099706

I actually wanked it in math class and accidently jizzed myself one time in 7th grade

So many cute girls man
>>
>>29101251

Long term unemployed.
>>
>>29099386
Wootton?
>>
>>29099423
>that kid who stamped a duck to death

Motherfuker kek
>>
>That one kid who's mother let you drink
>You'd sit in his room drinking shit cans like Carling or Fosters
>You'd get pissed off two cans

>Those group of kids you'd see standing outside the shop drinking White Lightning
>>
File: 1465085241946.jpg (128 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
1465085241946.jpg
128 KB, 596x641
>AS level physics, have the worst teacher I've ever had, teachers us barely any of the course
>Get A's in the exams, enough UMS for an A*, but they didn't have those
>A2 level physics, have the 2 best teachers I've ever had, make it really easy to understand
>Get D's in the exams.

Get me off this ride.
>>
>>29101182
I like to shock people with how old stuff is, like there are people in college now born in 1997. Some people don't realize just how old the 2000s kids are now.
>>
File: 1427809787099.jpg (40 KB, 640x588) Image search: [Google]
1427809787099.jpg
40 KB, 640x588
>>29101306
I watched someone stamp a rabbit to death because it had myxomatosis

it took two stamps
>>
>be american
>me and a friend make up a fake religion about praising khalifa
>at a preset time, get up in the middle of class, face a certain diirection, get down on the floor and pray like Muslims
>explain that we have to pray because its our religion
>get sent to the principle
>he wants to suspend us
>spend an hour explaining and justifying our religion
>muh freedom of religion
>mfw they can't do anything about it
>allow us to leave class to pray, or pray at our desk quietly
>never do it again anyway
>>
>The teacher everyone called a pedophile even though he probably wasn't and did nothing to suggest he was
>The teacher that was a pedophile and got away with it
>>
>>29101239
I think so. They are all on YT if you look. These are the ones we watched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HzAuSA8Syk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxXDw3WOGQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JfnhABs9U

I can remember six-year-old me being scared witless watching these on a betamax player.
>>
>>29099689
>YouTube has been around since 1998

YouTube was founded in 2005
>>
>Chad dies in car crash from texting and driving
>Next day there is an announcement about it
>People who never talked to him say how great he was or cry
>We are allowed to go home if we want
>Edgy kid in my class says "why should we care about one death, tons of people die everyday"
>teacher kicks him out
>meanwhile Chad's gf never uses his death for attention and calls out people that never knew him
>>
>tfw no one bullied me because they thought I would snap and stab up the school

I still don't how to feel about this
>>
File: 1357662633485.gif (579 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1357662633485.gif
579 KB, 204x200
>Muhammed took my lunch money again
>Abdul raped my oneitis in the loo again

This is the new future you britcucks chose
>>
>>29100953
holy shit knuckles, I haven't seen adventure quest in sooooo long, I went with the mage emo guy
>>
>That one teacher that was off sick for a long time and everyone said he was dead.
>>
That pointy S people drew
>>
>>29100451
Having to hold in farts and shits all day was fucking terrible.
For a second, I bet you thought you'd achieved the impossible: taking a shit in peace at school.
Fuck those guys who disturbed you.
>>
>>29099423
i had a couple of friends who would go out and beat ducks and rabbits to death with rocks and shit, or really any animals they could find. it would be really awkward when we'd go out because they'd start chasing ducks around trying to kill them and i'd have to try and stop them. they're surprisingly normal now.
>>
>That substitute teacher who's live you made hell.

Who'd wanna be a sub?
>>
>>29099601
The list of British school PE teachers

Male:
>The Scottish PE teacher who was strict
>The nice old man PE teacher who was falling apart
>The young Chad PE teacher who favoured all the sports afterschool guys and picked on the fatties
>The pervert old man PE teacher who ran every afterschool sports club

Female:
>The Fat Old Woman who was also head of PE
>The one that looked like a man
>The black PE teacher
>The skinny PE teacher who did gymnastics, dance and all the other 'feminine' ones.
>>
>That teacher who said they believed in you and put you on the more difficult exam paper and continued to push you because they said you were good at the subject and the stress got to you and you failed.
>>
>That bad street you had to walk through on the way to school
>The creepy guy who was always at the bus stop
>Having to go to school in the rain and arriving to school soaking wet, having to sit in soggy clothes all morning
>Taking the long way home with friends to make the journey last longer because you never talked outside of school
>Regretting not staying in contact with them after school
>>
>>29099951
>Had a crazy religious RE teacher
>Only taught Christian stuff
>Said 'HALLELUJAH' after everyone's name on the register
>Danced to songs about Jesus in the middle of the class
>Made us watch Jesus documentaries
>Some other class wouldn't behave
>She hated the class
>They found her house and egged it
>They were calling her names and she just lost it
>She flipped her desk over ran out of school
>She ran home and shoved her face in boiling chip fat
>Last we heard of her

I was in the next class
>Music teacher
>She was fine, nothing bad, only been at school for 2 months
>She tells us she forgot something and she'll be right back
>Leaves the class
>2 hour lesson
>We wait half an hour, nothing
>One of us goes down to reception to check if she went there
>She didn't
>45 mins later
>Maths Teacher comes in due to noise
>We say she's not returned
>He goes to look for her
>15 mins later
>Comes back with cover teacher
>Says she's vanished
>Spend last hour with cover teacher
>She never returned.

Also, any teacher who got so much grief that their lessons were practically a riot and the other kids called it 'torturing'
>>
>>29101432
>Kid who is bullied commits suicide
>Stacies and Chads all crying talking about how amazing he was an how close they were
>Some of them made his life a misery.

Fucking pieces of shit.

>>29100351
I was one of those people who were so invisible that I wasn't even bullied.
>>
>>29098558
Infants, juniors, then secondary modern or grammar school in that order.
>>
>>29099785
There was a difference here too. A male teacher once got in trouble because he did a tutoring session with a female student after school, in his classroom for one hour on a subject she was struggling on. Both claim nothing happened, they had to stop it in case it worried parents.

Meanwhile, we once had a female teacher watch us get changed in PE, they even made the comment "Lads boxers are really colourful these days... back in my day it was just all white."

During school leavers, nobody could hug the male teachers, only female.
>>
>coming out as transgender
>forced to use boy's spaces despite not looking like it
>groped when changing before/after PE class
>>
>>29101062
>>By the time I finished my GCSEs, I had like 220 unserved detentions.

unholy kek
>>
tfw friendless ins econdary
>>
>>29102888
>forced to use boy's spaces despite not looking like it

Proof?
>>
>>29104072
unsee.cc

/soperabu/
>>
>>29102332
Me too, I'm unsure if that's a good thing or not though.
>>
>>29099508
>The few lucky fuckers who lived near school just walked home and did their own thing for lucnh hour

That was me, felt fucking comfy lads.

This thread is bringing back some great feels, honestly miss school big time. I haven't spoken to anyone from school since I left Sixth Form because I grew more and more withdrawn and anxious. I felt like my life had structure and purpose in school, now I feel aimless and alone. I've messed up so much in the last few years. I was never a normie but I did alright socially, still a KV though.
>>
>it's a "trying to concentrate on your work while having an earth shattering erection" episode
fuck me lads I miss secondary school
>>
>>29101087
knew you were cheating but couldn't prove it
>>
>tfw one of the substitute teachers lived on the same road as me

shame he left he was a decent substitute
>>
>mfw people ITT who can't control their bowels and have to drop their feces at school

i literally never got the urge at school. i literally never get th urge in public.

feels good man.
>>
>>29098558
im a britisher and my secondary school had high school in the name
>>
File: moGJMh6.jpg (31 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
moGJMh6.jpg
31 KB, 896x349
late 3 times get 15 minute detention
3 15 minutes get a 30 minute
3 30 minutes get a 45 minute
3 45 minutes get a 1 and a half hour
3 1 and a half hour detentions and get a 2 hour

>mfw I got a 2 hour detention for being 5 minutes late literally every day
>>
>>29098218
In America bummed means saddened. It took me a second to realize that bongs use it to mean getting fucked in the ass. It sad and disgusting how much they have degraded the tongue.
>>
>>29099423
>>that kid who stamped a duck to death

We had quite a large playing field that back onto a fire station. At break and lunch seagulls would be milling around for obvious reasons and some people trying to hit them with rocks and stuff.

One guy managed to hit one and they basically tortured it before crushing it's head with a rock and then throwing the now dead bird over the fence into the fire station.

My school was pretty shitty.
>>
>tfw you're a muslim (agnostic) so you get special arrangements like not having to do RE and going home for a halal lunch when all you do is have a wank
>>
Amerifat here, did every britbong have at least one male pedophile teacher? It seems much more common in Britain than it was here
>>
>that one popular girl that rubbed your legs under the desk and came onto you even though she had an older bf
>>
>>29100883
>>those scary-as-fuck programmes they show you at primary school about the kid getting his legs chopped off by a train and another that was electrocuted in a substation

>Year 7
>Form class gets to watch a Pif about playing on train tracks
>Basically one of the Chads gets mowed down by a train
>Remember there being a distant shot of a a guy in a florescent jacket picking up body parts and putting them in a bin bag
>Said to a then friend afterwards that that bit was pretty cool
>He looks at me with disgust and sighs
>>
>>29105177
its obligatory. even if you dont think there is a genuine pedo, you have to at least pretend there is one for fun and to take the piss
>>
> Be me.
> Have a maths teacher from Straya.
> Maths teacher is a faggy nu-male obsessed with green/eco bullshit and Michael Jordan.
> Teacher covers swimming because usual PE teacher called in sick or something.
> We finish our swimming session earlier than usual and go to get changed.
> We catch faggy teacher wanking in the shower room.
>>
>>29100351
I was really loud and obnoxious, thought the best way to make friends was to play the fool... then the anxiety and the unforgiving self-awareness kicked in.
>tfw you see a tard and thank your lucky stars you didn't turn out like that
>tfw you realize that to everyone else you're the tard
>>
>1999
>School get s abunch of Kosovo refugee students because of the Kosovo war happening at the time
>Kosovo kids would always try and start shit with others during breaks
>Remember one time a kid was being held back by a teacher while the Kosovo kid was whipping him with his belt

Anyone experience the same thing around the same time?
>>
>>29098558
Only wankstains call it secondary school

Normal people call it high school

The REAL retardery is that our private schools are called public schools.
>>
>German exchange students come
>Everyone in our school bullies them

S-sorry German kids.
>>
File: 1460471332051.jpg (89 KB, 509x1111) Image search: [Google]
1460471332051.jpg
89 KB, 509x1111
>that kid who sprayed a full can of deodorant after a PE lesson
>>
File: 2ea.jpg (35 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
2ea.jpg
35 KB, 600x873
>having to hold in a massive fart during lessons
>>
File: highaf.png (234 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
highaf.png
234 KB, 500x378
>fight in the yard
>everyone gathering around and shouting shit
>i'm pretty far back but tall so I can see everything
>throw my full can of coke at one of the roid heads fighting
>he thinks it's some kid at the front
>knocks the kid down in one punch and resumes the fight with the other roid boy
>MFW he never knew I drenched him in coke
>>
File: _46319276_four_466.jpg (19 KB, 466x200) Image search: [Google]
_46319276_four_466.jpg
19 KB, 466x200
Why did people make their ties short as fuck? It looked stupid tbqh.
>>
>>29106227
Youre a pussy faggot with no backbone I will shit piss andsperm on you after im done beating your teeth in. Coward.
>>
>>29099961
mfw I was kid #1
>>
>>29106280
I'll slap your mum's arse like a salt fish batty
>>
>>29106280
makes you look a proper rudeboy senpai
>>
File: 43J7UYS.jpg (220 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
43J7UYS.jpg
220 KB, 1200x900
when your friends make you wait with them at the smoker's corner and you see a teacher coming
>>
File: 1457030667513.png (76 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1457030667513.png
76 KB, 441x411
>that kid who thought he could get away with having a shit in the toilets
>>
Probably the school-wide "riot" because of raised cafeteria prices. Was mental.
>>
>>29106356
>>29106371
>>29106285
Dont you just love British people and their hostility in language "salt fish batty" man
>>
File: underagegambling.jpg (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
underagegambling.jpg
26 KB, 640x427
Game of flicks lads?
>>
You do realize most of us are probably gonna get colon cancer from holding our shits in for so long.

I mean what was the fucking point anyway? no one questioned it, it was just accepted that if someone was going to take a shit they would have something done to them.
>>
>>29106552
Shut the fuck up nobody's getting colon cancer you little batty bwoy
>>
>>29106405
We used to have an icecream truck that would come into the school yard, kids would crowd around it all the time. Anyway, they were getting a bit too rowdy and started to make it sway. The guy inside said he won't serve them anymore, so they tip the thing then start doing a massive rush through the school halls en masse.
>>
>>29106552
you're at your most exposed when taking a shit so it's prime time for bants
>>
File: 1459094485247.jpg (34 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1459094485247.jpg
34 KB, 500x360
>that kid who always tried to sell you a lucozade for a quid
>>
I used to get 0 sleep in secondary, and never really had anything against anyone, but since I was always exhausted, the smallest shit would set me off

>standing in the corner of the playground drinking 7up
>literally blacking out standing with my eyes open from sleep deprivation
>a dum friend of mine uses the opportunity to meme me
>I probably respond with something autistic or tell him to fuck off plainly
>he continues ( can't remmeber what this was about or what he was saying)
>I get mad as fuck and decide to engage in a physical confrontation
>he laughs and jumps out the way as I go to kick him
>get enraged
>pull back awkwardly with my lanky sleep deprived arm and throw the half full can of 7up at him as hard as I can
>it travels through the air at a considerable velocity
>haha oh shit I missed
>hit a year 7 girl in the head
>it bounces off her and cracks a classroom window
>burst out laughing at how dumb that was and how fucked I am if I was seen on camera

also from year 7 to year 9 we used to do nothing but browse gore sites and encyclopedia dramatica in class
>>
>>29106577
that's one of the main ways to get it you spaz
>>
>>29106600

>That time some kids set up an honest-to-God black market.
>Started out with sweets and crisps and shit
>Somebody started dealing weed with his food and drink
>Everyone else started to do it too.
>School had to aggressively shut down the black market, but it failed and it became a feature of the school.
>>
>>29106615
Yeah well I held in a shit until I got to your mum's and unloaded it onto her lips. we had sex in the shit after
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 742x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 742x1138
>>29098218
>that one teacher that was just a huge fucking cunt that no one liked yet she still works there to this day

even the fucking teachers hated her
>>
>>29101062
man I'm fucking jelly

my stupid fucking cuck fuck parents always made me go to detention/never argued against it
I would literally go like 24 hours without eating too because teachers would decide to keep us in at lunch/afterschool, and then we'd leave later than all the other kids and end up having to dodge hoodrats and not get robbed

fuck catholic schools
>>
>>29106412
Chat bare mack lad gonna get a smack you
>>
>>29102888
>things that didn't happen

fook off you dirty tranny
>>
>>29106685
You look like you have aids and do H
>>
>>29100993
There was a kid in Year 5/6 at Primary school that had hit puberty already and was capable of growing a beard. That was strange to see when we all got changed for swimming lessons in summer.
>>
Year 7: you're new meat and nobody likes you. Your sense of wonderment and amazement at a bigger school is annoying to everyone else. You're the brunt of everyone's jokes, even the teachers

Year 8: you're like year 7 but now you have a sense of superiority about you, which in a way makes you worse than year 7. You try so hard to joke about year 7 to look cool in front of the big kids, but you're also a large joking point. Stop trying to look cool in front of children.

Year 9: You're getting too edgy for my liking. I don't need to hear about how you were pissed after some girl's brother who is 18 and owns a Corsa bought you a bottle of White Lightning.

Year 10&11: You're pretty chill.

Was this pretty much the same in all secondary schools?
>>
>>29106707
Tosspot, you're gonna get walloped
>>
>that kid who pulled down peoples' pants in the changing rooms
It was funny until it happened to you.
>>
>>29106743
Your mum smoked an ounce of cheese and could only take a 1/4 ounce
>>
File: thisniggarighthere.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thisniggarighthere.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>some kids locked a little weedy fucker in the PE store room at dinner
>he's too wimpy to bang on the door so he just sits there
>I have PE after dinner and go get changed
>about 10 minutes into the lesson and we come out to open the store room to get the footballs out
>this little kid is sat on a bench almost in tears
>he gets detention for coming into his class 10 minutes late
absolutely brutal lads but he should have banged on the door like everyone else did
>>
>>29106797
Lad, your mum lines up and does fat lines of ket with a tesco value knife once the bennies come in
>>
>>29098558
In Australia we call it primary school and secondary school. I can relate to what a lot of these people are saying
>>
>>29101957
>The young Chad PE teacher who favoured all the sports afterschool guys and picked on the fatties

This was mine, 100%

Fortunately, I wasn't fat.

Double fortunately, I was an expert at feigning injury and 'forgetting' my kit.
>>
>>29106856
You look like youve got cancer So clashing me is not the answer So you're better off going back to the strip club
>>
>>29106936
No point going to the strip club now, your mum doesn't start work until 2am
>>
>that chad teacher in his 20s that would wear shorts and scratch his cock
>that kid who came to class on lsd and freaked out
>that kid who got head caved in and died and nobody really cared since he was a literal who
>>
>>29101461
>tfw people invited me to stuff because they thought otherwise I'd kill myself
>>
i remember locking a victim of a music teacher in the closest where all the instruments were stored, she was in there for the rest of the day and was sobbing hard after only a few minutes, the entire music room was soundproofed so she was stuck
>>
>>29101062
>Joke's on me, I'm thick as shit now.
C'est la vie.
>>
>The prom night you never went to where instead you went drinking with friends and got drunk for the first time.
>>
>>29101323
thats actually pretty common mate. The teaches you hate tend to make you work hard, while the teachers you like just relaxes you and makes you flop
>>
>>29107013
And you would know because you're a real batty man
You're stripping for niggers whilst they shag your nan
She's pulls down her knickers for the niggers fast
Cum in her face and in her knickers, bit rough on her so now she's in a cast
>>
>>29107169
this desu, except we just got blazed in my room, wasn't the first time tho
>>
>>29101957
>Im from London so, replace the scottish PE teacher with a northerner pe teacher
>Yep
>Yep
>No
3/4

>Nope
>Nope
>Yep
>Yep
2/4 Its surprisingly accurate.
>>
>>29098218
>sitting up in the library every break and lunch, playing OSU on the school computers, using terrible school mice which had heavy mouse acceleration.
Wasn't even enjoyable because the mice were so shit.
>>
>The cigarette sellers outside school
>>
>>29106280
peer pressure. what else.
I never did that though, I was an incel, but at least I had common decency not to look like a fucking faggot.
>>
>How a bunch of lads used to argue about who hit puberty already
>Having to show off pubes to show you've hit puberty
>The ginger and his ginger pubes
>>
>>29099727
yes actually - most highschools are built on hills. Mine was for instance.
>>
>>29107454
oh fuck this happened to me and i had no pubes. got out of it by calling them all gay for getting pubes out
>>
>go to the school toilets
>there's somehow shit on the roof
>wtf how did that even get there
>>
>>29107506
Thats exactly what happened to me and what I did, pulled the "thats gay" card and they all stopped when they asked me. Poor ginger pubes guy though.

It's weird, they also made fun of you if you were too far ahead in puberty too, like there was this guy with bushy armpit hair.
>>
>>29107529
Even if your school is prestigious as fuck, if it's a brand new block, got rennovated or rebuilt, if you go to the guys toilets, its a complete fucking mess. Water everywhere, graffiti all over, piss stains.

To be honest, its every public toilet.
>>
>>29100883
>tfw watching those SPLAAT videos about children playing in construction sites and wondering who the fuck would ever do that
>>
>>29098996
>>29099200
You're a long way from Facebook, faggot.
>>
File: cup.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cup.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>29098218

>when the food had quartz in it
>>
>>29100847
Same here we used repeat everything she sayed in a thick african accent
>>
File: coffeemancooper.jpg (145 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
coffeemancooper.jpg
145 KB, 500x374
>nickname from primary school followed me into secondary school
>everyone referred to me by my nickname
>looked 100% cooler by default just because I was a nickname guy
>>
>>29107789
>tfw you didn't understand your own nickname
I couldn't tell if I was being mocked or if it was a sign of affection.
>>
PE Feels
>Having to get changed in the class room for some reason in primary school
>Secondary school
>Teachers leave to extended periods of time while we get changed
>All hell breaking loose
>Being whipped with belts
>Being pantsed in front of everyone
>Deodorant sprayed
>Clothes taken
>Towels taken during swimming
>Also when the showers were mandatory but nobody took them
>When Chad switched from boxers to boxer-briefs and everyone followed
>That teacher who stayed a little too long to watch
>Come on anon, take your shirt off.
>Rounders in general
>IT DOESNT COUNT HE DROPPED THE BAT
>Being picked second from last because you're the lesser of two evils
>When everyone started becoming /fit/ in year 11 and you said you'd do it during the summer before college
>When they asked who needs to go in the shallow end during swimming
>Cross country runs
>Athletic types sprinting forward until you no longer see them
>Bad kids sitting and smoking instead
>Fatties trailing behind and trying
>Everyone else walking leisurely and talking but still ahead of the fatties
>You and your friend taking the shortucts
>>
>>29107789
>>29107852
>When your nickname was just your last name or "Scotty" if your name is Scott.

Low tier nicknames.
>>
File: 1464400898744.jpg (81 KB, 968x758) Image search: [Google]
1464400898744.jpg
81 KB, 968x758
>doing some music performance
>guy leaves his bass in the room
>i'm still packing shit up so i'm the only person knocking about
>have to carry this bass around until i find the guy who left it
>go to PE theory class
>"sir, where can I stick this guitar?"
>"stick it up your arse for all I care, it's not coming in here"
>all class laughing at me
>pied as fuck
>walk out and text mate asking what class he's in
>Maths in other end of the building
>take a trek and a half to maths
>knock on math's teacher's door
>tell her the situation
>about to leave back for PE
>already look a donkey for interrupting class
>about to leave
>teacher gets my attention
>"anon you looked so stupid with that guitar on your back"
>MFW i was pied by two different teachers within 5 minutes
>>
>>29107975
well mine is the first syllable if my last name + y but it also sounds like a word so it's kind shit tier and also kind of good.
also low tier nickname > no nickname
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-30-23h12m56s568.jpg (155 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-30-23h12m56s568.jpg
155 KB, 1280x738
>>29100852
> Walk through town when school closes in summer
> Its full of slags in short skirts and tights which show off their perfectly sculpted asses and thighs
> yfw realising they'd be mostly 14-15

Well fucking shit.
>>
>>29107975
>School had about 5 people called Oliver
>We just called them "Oli XYZ"
>Except one who for some reason was still Oliver
>He hated being left out of the Oli club
>>
>>29108018
They used you for popularity points with your class.

That feeling of dread you'd get when your teacher asks you to hand these text books back to a teacher in the middle of the class, knowing you'll interrupt it.
>>
>>29108068
I know they used me. 2bh it's kind of a compliment because they wont chat shit about a quiet kid that nobody cares about. If anything they were saying I could handle the bantz like a champion
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.