[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do females wear slutty clothing then when you ask them out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Primitive Figure.png (503 KB, 703x495) Image search: [Google]
Primitive Figure.png
503 KB, 703x495
Why do females wear slutty clothing then when you ask them out they say... "No."?
>>
>>29097916
Because you're ugly

oregeno
>>
>>29097965
Then why are they wearing slutty clothing know that they know ugly people exist that will be tempted by them yet they don't want to give in to the temptation, that's fucking bullshit bro, that's not fair.
>>
>>29098004
Why do rich people have nice houses when they know I'll be tempted to want a nice house too?

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>29097916

it is not for you silly, it is for Chad
>>
>>29098135
Cucklord supreme detected
>>
>>29097916
>>29098004
>>29098196
>>29098194

Because wearing 'slutty clothing' does not mean that they're necessarily attracted to you or interested in your company? Or maybe they're wearing it for a date with their bf/gf/husband etc? Come on this isn't exactly difficult.
>>
>>29097916
Nice math diagram, what are you in retard level algebra 1?
>>
>>29098196
You are the cuck. You can watch look, but you can't touch. You may never, ever touch. She's not for you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.