[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God bless Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
You faggots hate Chad because he "steals your girl", goes on to be successful in everything he does, and lives life to the fullest while you sit jerking off in Mom's basement.

But ever notice how Chad is the one who is always ready to make sacrifices for others when the going gets tough? The one who takes up the mantle and accepts responsibility?

That frat bro who bullied you relentlessly, picked up drunk chicks at college, then went on to work in sales, is not "Chad". He's barely a few rungs above you on the food chain. A douchebag.

Chad is the guy who jumps on the grenade to save his buddies. The guy who takes what he wants and enjoys life because he knows it is precious. Hate him all you want, but don't sit and pretend that he is the source of your loneliness and pain.
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
Chad is not the source of anyone's pain. Feminism is
>>
You're assuming that Chad is the only one who behaves selflessly for others.

It's not like robots never go out of their way to help others or make sacrifices. The endlessly bitter, women hating robots you likely consider representative of their constituency don't represent the population of those who rarely have luck with women very well.

Ultimately, because men in the Chad archetype have better faces, are more socially agressive, and have more dominant bone structure, women want to fuck them almost exclusively nowadays, while guys like us are lucky to get a 5/10 who still probably imagines getting fucked by Chad. It has nothing to do with how many "sacrifices" you make, an altruistic, go getter who happens to be a 2/10 in looks will never get even 1/100 as much puss as a 9.5/10 aggressive ads hole whose assertiveness makes him likeable to enough people.

Chad can be douchebags, they're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>29097763
To be completely honest, robots dont have Chads who fuck with Stacies but hate roasties.
>>
>>29098314
Oh look, it's trying to communicate.

Great jaab.
>>
>>29097763
Sadly, the love of my life chose a drug dealer over me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.