[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the robot-approved method of suicide? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
What is the robot-approved method of suicide? I'm thinking hanging, but I've heard that if you don't do it right it hurts like hell.
>>
>>29097716
Heroin overdose.

I'd personally do enough blow to either die or find a reason to live after all but heroin od is the most comfy option.
>>
>>29097716
Any method hurts like hell if you don't do it right. No method is 100% guaranteed to kill you - people have even survived getting shot in the head.
>>
nitrogen exit bag (don't use helium)
guns if you have access
partial suspension hanging
hydrogen sulfide poisoning
CNS depressant cocktail
jumping from 15 or more storeys

every single one of these are painless if you do them correctly
>>
>>29097781
>jumping from 15 or more storeys
I have heard of someone whose parachute didn't go off during skydiving, fell into a red ant hill, and survived off of pure adrenaline.
>>
00 buckshot

You'd have to be a real idiot to fuck it up
>>
The helium tank thing. There's a thread on it like every day.
>>
>>29097838
For every one "man survives extreme fall" story there's a thousand "man falls to death" story
>>
just wait until you get really old and you should die pretty painlessly
>>
>>29097716
Dying alone and forgotten
>>
>>29097716
Blowing yourself up desu
>>
>>29097963
I don't want to die a Muslim, though.
>>
>>29097886
>You'd have to be a real idiot to fuck it up

A lot of people are idiots though. They put the barrel under their chin, flinch while pulling the trigger and end up disfigured and alive.

Also the size of the shot doesn't really matter when it's a contact shot, the result will be almost the same
>>
>>29097981
It's not like you're blowing yourself up for Allah or taking people with you. It's a cheaper alternative to blowing your head off with a shotgun if you're too poor to afford one or if you live in a country that has too many gun laws, not to mention explosives can be made with legal items in any country.
>>
>>29097752
>No method is 100% guaranteed to kill you

Best method is taking a fatal dose of drugs right before you shoot yourself in the head while leaning off a very high place. Three fatal methods at once all cumulatively stacking in damage means you won't get unlucky.
>>
>>29097889
>Buy helium
>says it's 100% helium
>it isn't
>try to kill yourself
>doesnt work
>now have brain problems and on suicide watch
>>
>>29098113
Why DO people fuck it up, anyway? It's so damn simple. Just shoot yourself in the back of the head.
>>
>>29098313
>back of the head
>chin
>side of the head

NOPENOPENOPE

the 12 GA barrel goes in your mouth at a 45 degree angle, only way to eliminate any chance of survival
>>
>>29098313
Most people just do it for attention so they half-ass it.
>>
Don't do it. I've tried so many times I have physical and emotional scars from it. I literally shouldn't be here anymore.

Meds, getting of 4chan are key.
>>
>>29098388
I know, right? Just look at this attention whore
>>
>>29098378
Really? I've read that shooting oneself in the back left of the head is the most effective way, but inside the mouth does sound better.
>>29098405
Then I'll make sure I do it right on the first try.
>>
>>29098449
>back left of the head

Only if using a handgun, but a handgun is far from ideal

A 12 gauge shotgun, on the other hand, has enough power to blow 2/3 of your brain out of your skull, as long as you don't flinch and half ass it. This is why the barrel in the mouth is the best way: it prevents the barrel from moving as you pull the trigger
>>
>>29098449
>>29098449
The "tries" often fail and result in body damage. I've done some horrible shit. You don't want to die, you just want to feel better, but think death is the only way to escape the pain.

What is troubling you, anon?
>>
>>29097716

I think this is the best method:

>Get a shotgun, and a strong one. A type that will literally spray your head so much that even if you flinch you'll still die
>Sit on the edge of a tall building with your back to the air
>overdose on something
>Put shotgun in mouth
>barrel up towards your brain, make sure that you don't aim too low so you don't end up just fucking your face up and not to high so you won't just die painfully of blood loss
>Try not to shake
>Pull the trigger

You have to be REALLY fucking unlucky and/or do it like an autist to fuck this up.
>>
>>29098499
>a handgun is far from ideal
True. It's only good if you want to go out in public.
>>29098539
I have no friends, my personality is shit, I contribute nothing to this planet, nobody cares about me. Thank you for asking, I truly appreciate it.
>>29098713
>overdose on something
I feel as if I'd be too fucked up on drugs at this point to do the other shit.
>>
>>29097745
>
seconding this. If you've never taken heroin you won't even need to do that much to OD and it will be the best high of your life. Forget painless, it will be extremely pleasurable.
>>
>>29098805
I know it can be hard when you think you have nothing going for you.

Go to the hospital, anon! It's fun!

9:30: "Group time!"
You'll meet cool people, share cool stories, get on the right meds, and feel awesome when you come out.

When I feel all suicider, I go to the hospital. The treatment, hearing people's REAL stories. Sure, you're locked up on the top floor, but you can socialize, watch TV, draw, color, play games. It's all like being a a bouncy ball pit.
>>
What you'll need:

1x Car
1x 30' Chain

Anchor chain to something and smash the back window out of your car. Get in and lock the other side.of the chain to your neck.

Drive away at high speed
>>
>>29099066
I've been to the hospital, it did nothing.
>>
>>29099117
I don't own a car, unfortunately, so I can't do this.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.