[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I better looking than my gf / Could I do better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160606-113329.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606-113329.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Am I better looking than my gf / Could I do better?
>>
Face-wise yes.

But if she has 'dat ass then you should be lucky to have her.

Dose boobz but no ass? Then you're equal.

'dat ass & Dose boobz? Then she's breaking up with you soon.
>>
>>29097647
You have a disease called narcissism.
It is usually fatal and unfortunately there is nothing she or anyone else can do for you. You're life will soon begin to get worse as you take more and more for granted and complain about anything you have as not good enough and whine about people who have the nicer things you don't.

It's best just to euthanize yourself at this stage before things start to get miserable for you and those around you.
>>
No you look like an oblivion character and your girlfriend deserves better than someone who would make a thread like this.
>>
File: 1464381645365.png (27 KB, 249x373) Image search: [Google]
1464381645365.png
27 KB, 249x373
>>29097647
Which one is the guy, and why do both have that "my parents share parents, but I get an extra chromosome as a consolation prize" look to them? Gross
>>
>>29097721
Yeah your girlfriend does deserve better, not aesthetically necessarily, but integrity-wise.

I'll take her, but only if she can deepthroat or does anal, does she do either?
>>
>>29097690
She has Dat Azz...but no boobs
>>
>>29097779
She does neither of those but mostly because I have a very girthy cock that she cant fit down her throat. If I had a thinner cock, she would probably do it
>>
Eh, you're both 6/10
>>
She's cute but you look like normie Chad scum
>>
>>29097812
please show pics bro!!!!11
>>
>>29097704
Nothing wrong with being a narcissist
>>
>>29097647
>having a gf
>/r9k/
fuck you normie, we don't talk about the ladies in our lives. have some respect for the lonely scum
>>
>>29097690
although ironically in several years depending on childbirth those boobs are turning into saggy bags of milk and her ass will be a cellulite enclave for the rest of her life.
>>
>>29097968
So you're saying I could get a Stacy? Anyway, I'm actually a cyborg despite my Chad-like appearance. I wont leave my current gf tho because she was a virgin when we met, and thats impossible to find nowadays..you cant have it all..a girl that looks like Stacy but is wholese and a virgin. Can u?
>>
>>29097647
Yeah but you have those dead robot eyes that girls find EXTREMELY repulsive
>>
>>29097647
You're both mediocre-looking
>>
Yeah OP, drop her and upgrade. Good luck with that

Also give me her contact info so I can actually give her a relationship that isn't worth so little you're wondering if you can drop her for a stacey

Kill yourself OP you normie fuck.
>>
File: 1465190616476s.jpg (3 KB, 92x125) Image search: [Google]
1465190616476s.jpg
3 KB, 92x125
Honestley, even if I do enjoy them, I distance myself as much as possible from, "dank memes"

They started seriously bothering me when they stopped being the internet's inside jokes and just started being everyone's inside joke. People talking irl unironically about a fucking advice animal or something just makes me want to fucking die

Fucking soccer moms and basic bitches and all around normies talking about their, "favorite memes" I know this word is pretty overused, but it just makes me cringe so hard

It started with the, "it's a meme you dip" kid and Animeme, and I'm pretty sure that fucking normies have stolen our inside jokes and they aren't going away

tl;dr normies made memes cancer

pic related: tfw you see normies talking about memes irl
>>
>>29099177
I think you meant to make that a post summerfag
Woops, try again
>>
>>29099177
Yeah but what about the fact that OP is prettier than his gf
>>
File: 1462505311975.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1462505311975.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
>>29098000
Except you'll pass it on to your children and it's overall degenerate for society. It should be checked for and banned for raising or having children
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.