[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forum signature is an unfunny out of context quote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1400982749832.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1400982749832.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>forum signature is an unfunny out of context quote
>>
>using forums with identities

You must just love the attention
>>
File: 1458973954695.png (192 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458973954695.png
192 KB, 576x507
>almost all of his forum posts are something a nu-male would say
>>
>avatar is a black and white picture of a writer or classical composer
>>
[quote]unfunny out of context quote[/quote]

look buddy nobody asked you to comment on my signature okay noob? you have only been here for 3 weeks and I have 50 times as mucch thanks as you so basiccally just shut up. I know the mods. I can get them to ban you ok? so how about you follow the rules ok? I know thunderman9001, xXxXVEGETAXxXx and omnirapethefoxboy will back me up on this one

------
"haha, salmon!" -triggeredcuck03 01/23/13

has anyone ever decided to go as far as to do well like as much xDDDD
>>
>uses a forum signature on 4chan

People think tripfags are bad...
>>
>2016
>still using traditional forums

For what purpose? Unless it's for something like a specific video game or game server I see no point in torturing yourself like that.
>>
>signature is a 9000x5000 pixel artifact-laced image of the user's OC, copyright protected half-demon half-sonic freeform RP character
>>
>>29097590
>person on acne.org forum starts a thread
>it's a journal/log of a new meme method
>stops at day 3
>last post in 2010
>>
>tripsfag
>>
>>29097655
Hey! I really like your post!

-Bob
>>
>>29097655
I've lurked on 4chan for about 10 years now, everyday, on average about 2 hours a day and I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER seen someone use a signature here unironically.

Are you making shit up, bitch?
>>
>>29097776
I've seen it at least once

I think it was on /b/ so it's no big surprise most haven't seen it
>>
>forum signature is some unfunny meme that all of the forum's newfags obsess over
>>
>>29097776
I think I saw it once or twice on /r9k/.
>>
>>29097776
>I haven't seen it so it must never happen
>>
>>29097652
I used to be on some forums until like 2010. This brings back some memories.
Anonymity is just so much better.
>>
>make thread asking about some issue
>3 responses within 1 hour by the 24/7 active attention whores
>thread locked by mod because duplicate 7yo duplicate exists somewhere in the backpages
>bump duplicate thread
>banned for necroing

I haven't used one of those pieces of shit for years. Posting a thread or two here or even asking someone in related post works 1000x better.
>>
>>29097590
>forum signature is filled with stupid pictures with text like "coffee drinker", "car driver" etc.
>>
>ERPing the mod in IRC pretending to be a girl so you can get unb&

I'm not the only one who did this right?
...right?
>>
I'm still active on a slowly dying forum. I've been there for over 10 years now. There's even a secret forum that someone has to nominate you for and you have to get at least a 75% approval rate to get in. Nobody's been nominated in 2 years. Nobody's been accepted in 4...
>>
>>29098024
please greentext, I'd love to read it

Not ERP, but he wanted a very specific microphone that was no longer sold in stores, and I just happened to have it. Met him in person, gave it to him free (I got it from my friend who just left it at my house several years back), he lifted the ban
>>
>>29097776
I remember a guy who always ended his posts with '\'
>>
>register new account
>requires you to have at least 25 posts before you can post in the tech support forum
>necro 25 random threads from ten years ago

>>29098060
what kind of forum is it?
>>
>That fucker who would use his popular status to belittle anyone he could
>When the tables turned on him he acted all hurt and threatened to leave resulting in loads of people backing him up an such
>To make matters worse he had stuff like "how to save a life" coupled with "deep, meaningful" pictures of lights in the dark
>>
>>29097776
Some Mexican wrestling tripfag on /v/ had one in 09 I believe.
>>
File: 1461672148459.png (557 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461672148459.png
557 KB, 1280x720
>that guy who got slammed for his artwork and left in a depressive fit and then ending up coming back anyway
>>
>made forum account
>never post because scared
>tfw just another lurker
>>
>>29097590

> post count is 25K but when you look at post history it is mostly shitposting
> still gets respect for being a 'senior member'
>>
>>29098577

A video game fansite for an MMO that I haven't played since 2008.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.