[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any organized archive of Elliot Rodgers' forum/social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: elliot.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
Is there any organized archive of Elliot Rodgers' forum/social media posts? I'm trying to learn as much as I can about him.
>>
Elliot is not worth obsessing over. Everything he did was a failure, even his planned massacre.
>>
>>29097843
But he's interesting to me. Whether or not he succeeded is of no consequence. He's a spree killer who came from a similar social background and had similar hobbies.
>>
>>29098547
Are you a half-malaysian autist driving a BMW? No one can really relate to this guy.

The real reason people are fascinated by him is he brought attention to himself with videos, social media posts and photos. Unlike 90% of people on here, he was an attention whore and even his narcissism was way beyond that of most robots.

The closest thing we have to true robots as far as spree killers go are Adam Lanza and Marc Lepine but we know almost nothing about them.
>>
>>29098638
I suppose you're right. Still, given the wealth of information about him, I want to see it all. Some of it's scattered, though, which is why I want help finding it. I've got the videos, the manifesto, two televised documentaries, and now I just need the forum posts.
>>
>>29098638
>No one can really relate to this guy.

wat

then why is he the king of /r9k/? His massacre was a failure but men all over the world empathize with him
>>
>>29099277
Because he was a living hyperbole. A personification of the deep-seated frustration of thousands of men. Can you imagine how intense his own emotions were that he acted on them the way 99% of virgins wouldn't?

His virginity/high functioning autism are just about the only things that are relatable.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.