[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fat and need to lose weight and was thinking of bicycling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: CAWAJxtUwAA9KSD.jpg (37 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
CAWAJxtUwAA9KSD.jpg
37 KB, 600x489
I am fat and need to lose weight and was thinking of bicycling, but how would I deal with people being outside in places that is not down hill? I am afraid that my fat body will make an easy bully target for people of all ages, and being fat makes me go even slower in flat and up hill surfaces so I will become an easy prey.
>>
you're probably right. i don't ride my bike anymore but when I did groups of chads in cars would fuck with me, either by yelling at me or throwing shit at me.

it wasn't too bad if i rode at night, but in the daylight i was just making myself a target.
>>
>>29097458
Pretty much. But not even just Chads. You have kids, elderly, or just people being outside. I just don't have many options. No money for gym, and since I am sensitive to bullies and very fat swimming is not something I am comfortable with either. Bicycling is the only thing I got.
>>
File: 1324632232748.jpg (71 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1324632232748.jpg
71 KB, 250x236
Nobody can help me? I can't get any fatter. I'll die.
>>
>>29097406
dumb ass going down hill on a bike isn't going to burn any calories try running instead or jogging
>>
>>29098011
can you just go to a gym and use the stationary bikes until you lose enough weight so you don't feel as self conscious?
>>
>>29098034
>>29098034
skipped over the post where you said you can't afford a gym membership

how about going for walks until you do the above
>>
>>29098032
too heavy for that. And of course I can't ride only down hill, but my problems only come about when I am on a flat or upward surface.

>>29098052
Walks have the same problem as bicycling, if not even worse, as I have to spend longer time walking past people and thus end up being exposed to potential bullies for longer time.
>>
>>29097406
>being fat makes me go even slower in flat and up hill surfaces so I will become an easy prey
Why? Just pedal faster in a higher gear
>>
>>29097406
>easy prey.

easy prey for what? you're not getting hunted m8. you'll just have to face your fears of potential ridicule and do it anyway. You'll lose enough weight to get to the point where it wont happen anymore.
>>
>>29098070
it would be best to be on a flat or upward surface
you are less likely to be made fun of for walking
>>
fellow fatbot here, don't ride bikes. our asses don't fit on those seats, you'll kill your lower back and balls burning 0 calories. try walking up a mountain.
>>
>>29098137
this the robo only wants to ride a bike because its easy
>>
>>29098071
Lad, I get winded bicycling around my neighborhood, like 150 meters and I am out of commission. If I pedal any faster I wouldn't be able to get very far.

>>29098112
But being ridiculed hurts, and bicycling also hurts. Both because I get exhausted and because I am so heavy the seat hurts to sit on. If it becomes an all negative experience I doubt I could make it a habit.

>>29098114
Why?

>>29098137
You're probably right. My ass/crotch really hurts. Like it feels like the bone in my crotch is cutting through my flesh after a few minutes.

>>29098151
Well I found riding bikes a lot of fun growing up. Walking isn't that fun.
>>
>>29098163
>why
because you would burn more calories
>I found biking fun not walking
that's exactly why, you would burn more calories
>>
>>29098163
>being ridiculed hurts

hes right though, they won't recognize you in the end. normies will continue kicking us when we're down until we stand on our feet.
>>
>>29098163
>But being ridiculed hurts, and bicycling also hurts

While true, anything is gonna hurt trying to climb out of this hole so to speak. Another huge thing you could do is change your diet up. Eat less and eat healthier. If you have a normiephone get the myfitnesspal app. Serious weight loss is like 70% diet 30% exercise. Cheers m8
>>
>>29098223
>>29098227
Thanks lads. Think I will find a mountain I can climb though instead. Normies don't really go there a lot, right?
>>
>>29098358
nope just old women and mega chads though they don't bother you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.