[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have a biological girl who had 100 dicks in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: question.jpg (221 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
221 KB, 720x960
Would you rather have a biological girl who had 100 dicks in her. Or a trap who never had another man in him?
>>
>>29097397
neither

original post
>>
>>29097397
Is the trap passable 10/10 and I would never to touch their penis during sex? If so I pick the trap.
>>
Would you rather be the biggest dick sucking faggot in the entire world, or OP?

trick question, they're the same ha ha u have activated my trap card!? *unsheaths katana*
>>
>>29097397
if they both look the same I suppose the girl
i think i only like traps cause i'm prison gay from being a 23 KHHV
but i dream about traps now without even thinking about them so I probably like them irl too
>>
Definitely the tranny so I can get a real qt virgin gf later.

Trannies are the ultimate practice gfs. I know what you're thinking, but pls let me make my case.

>ultra low expectations, all you have to do is not fetishize their dicks and they'll be all over you
>extremely submissive, won't be able to turn down your advances
>due to their imitation of REAL female nature (kind of disgusting to be honest but you're just there to get exp and get out) they're very easy to test different things out- all they do is study how to seem like a girl, so they won't notice how unnatural and varied your approach is
And the best part? Clean up. No need to ghost them, pretend to be boring, reveal your power level (they're so desperate they'd stay even if you went full /pol/)- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO

>make them kill themselves
No mess, no slow fade, no one alive to talk shit about what a jerk you are. And it's SOOOO easy too. I mean, they'd probably end their pathetic lives on their own anyways, since the freaks are so wont to do, but you can accelerate the process.

>point out every masculine thing about them and act like it's their responsibility to fix it
>point out REAL girls that are more attractive than them- even if the girl is ugly to REALLY crush them
>touch their dick if they hate it
>ignore their dick if they like it
>talk about wanting children
>they won't leave a note because they know nobody cares

After ward everyone will give you sympathy too, which is a great way to move onto a REAL girl.

It's all those abominations are good for.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 700x600
>>29097558
>tfw your bf wrote this anti-tranny propaganda pasta and you and him copy-pasted it until it picked up

I can't wait until he wakes up and sees. He's going to be so thrilled.
>>
>>29097397
who's the trap because that's a great face
>>
>>29097558

This is shitpost pasta but as a semi-normie that had trap "gf" I stand 100% behind
>talk about wanting children

I'm messed up and can't feel love so when I got bored of the relationship I thought of ways to break it without taking all the guilt on myself. I just made her drop me willingly and talking about family was extremely powerful. You could see tears in her eyes when we talked "seriously" about it. It was like seeing someone shredded by knives when all I did was use key words.
Not sure what happened later since I went full antisocial neet but I'm not sure he/she am hero'd. Thinking about it I'd probably feel bad if that happened since technically it would be my fault?
>>
>>29097397
her neck doesm't hurt like that?
>>
>>29097397
the trap if she will be my mommy gf
>>
>>29097766
You can be her baby that sucks the milk out of her large cock every night and videotapes it and sends it to your real mommy.
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 800x1200
>>29097397
What does it matter that the tranny never had sex before? Your penis is still going to touch another guy (the trap) constantly during sex.
I would chose the slut, although neither are appealing at all.
>>
>>29097397
If the trap looked like OP's pic, then easily the trap, how is this even debatable.
>>
One is a man and one is a woman

I'll take the roast over the sausage
>>
>>29097397
I would take a virgin trap over a non-virgin girl any day, if the girl was attractive and the trap was attractive and passable. I wouldn't fuck their ass though, and I wouldn't let them fuck me in the ass. I'm not a fag or anything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.