[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robot roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1464038523320.png (453 KB, 509x809) Image search: [Google]
1464038523320.png
453 KB, 509x809
I swear to god robots are the worst roommates in the world. Lets call him rob short for robot. Rob refuses to clean up his room, as in we all smell the mountain of garbage and rotten food he has. As a result the basement now has ants. We're on a paper plate system now and its not willingly, rob has pretty much every dish, cup, and fork in the house somewhere in his room because he refuses to take them to the kitchen and wash them after he's done eating. Rob will eat everything in the fridge that can be microwaved, without even asking. Rob thought it was funny to punch holes in every window screen he could. Rob also thinks its funny to punch holes in the walls. Rob doesn't understand how to turn off water facets, as in he'll take a shower then let it run for an hour after he's left the bathroom. Rob thought it was funny to let all the air out of everyones car tires one night. Rob wants to know everyones computer passwords but outright refuses to let anyone get within 10 ft of his computer. Rob is the kind of guy to go to the grocery store, spend 100 bucks and only come back with mountain dew.

I can't be the only one on this board who has a retard as a roommate.
>>
>>29097090
I would gladly be your roommate instead, senpai.

Things would be kept so frenziedly clean because I would be so afraid to lose another person I could potentially talk to.

My social life is that fucking destitute.
>>
File: Seriousprof.jpg (8 KB, 179x103) Image search: [Google]
Seriousprof.jpg
8 KB, 179x103
>>29097090
Why don't you just move?
>>
>>29098412
because my name is the one on the lease.
>>
File: 1447720231087.png (667 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447720231087.png
667 KB, 800x800
>>29097090
Sounds more like Rob is an actual leech instead of a robot.
>>
File: avatar-22233.jpg (10 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
10 KB, 150x144
>>29098434
Then you should dump his ass out.
>>
Just fucking batter him. Or cut the Internet till he sorts his shit I guess.
>>
>>29098495
yeah after the ants were found last week we gave him his "one month notice". but him being the ass he is he keeps saying how 'he's going to take us to court". its pretty much why we HAVE to deal with him for another 3 weeks, legally give him enough time to move and not be held accountable at all after throwing his shit out in the front yard after his month is up.
>>
File: 1464730682019.png (237 KB, 462x264) Image search: [Google]
1464730682019.png
237 KB, 462x264
It's not him being a robot that's bad, it's him being a fucking filthy shitter that's the problem.

Cut his internet, leave no food in the fridge, and kick him out if you have to.
>>
>>29097090
>tfw robot roommate keeps the place ungodly clean for me and insists he does it himself

what a bro

I think the problem is that he thinks you're some normie trash that doesn't deserve to live desu senpai

rob sounds like a devilish legend
>>
File: stand.jpg (313 KB, 863x1133) Image search: [Google]
stand.jpg
313 KB, 863x1133
>>29098541
I doubt he'll be able to do much to you legally.
Have you signed a contract with him or something?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.