[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good careers or jobs for someone who is a compulsive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Compulsive Talker.jpg (106 KB, 800x1352) Image search: [Google]
Compulsive Talker.jpg
106 KB, 800x1352
What are some good careers or jobs for someone who is a compulsive talker? Essentially someone who talks more than the average person? A Compulsive Talker is this

>Goes beyond the bounds of what is considered to be a socially acceptable amount of talking. The two main factors in determining if someone is a compulsive talker are talking in a continuous manner, only stopping when the other person starts talking, and others perceiving their talking as a problem. Personality traits that have been positively linked to this compulsion include assertiveness, willingness to communicate, self-perceived communication competence, and neuroticism. Studies have shown that most people who are talkaholics are aware of the amount of talking they do, are unable to stop, or do not see it as a problem

It's like this was written specifically for me, If I could recount how many strangers have said I talk way too much. I know a do but as the information states I don't see it as a problem, I honestly consider it somewhat of a skill that I'm better at than other people since a lot of people hate talking. I'm just wanting to do something where I can utilize my obsessive talking. I got a B.A in Communication and minored in Psychology, I don't know if that helps or not but I have absolutely no idea what field or what I can do that just let's me talk. I just love talking and I've always been good at it, I know like game analysts and what not get to talk but I don't know if being good at talking is the only requirement for that job.

I also don't know what job is going to hire you solely because you tell them "Oh, well I'm good at talking" I do have a communication degree but I don't know if that will convince an employer to hire me. So, anyway does anyone know any decent/well paying jobs that let you talk a lot/You have to be good at talking? I just really need some ideas/help because I'm out of college and I need to start looking for internships/jobs.

>Inb4 Lawyer
>Inb4 Politician
>>
>>29096977
>compulsive talker
>not a turbonormie
pick 1.
>>
>>29096977
Director

im not kidding
company bosses LOVE talking
it keeps clients and employees in a constant state of listening, which kind of makes 'em beta

you need some sort of manager, CEO or director job
>>
>>29096977
Be a salesman.

Half of it is talking so much that you forcefully keep the customer around and get them to buy something so you fuck off
>>
Detective Columbo was a great cop and he was always talking
>>
>>29097083
Nigga, I'm a 23 year old recent college graduate with no professional experience under my belt. I'm looking for some entry level professional internship positions, I can't just go and apply for a Director position when I don't have the skills or experience. Maybe in like fucking 10 years I can be a director.

>>29097075
I'm an anomaly that you've never experienced before then, I'm so robotic it's not even funny, it's quite sad honestly if you knew my life. I have no friends so I excessively type out stuff on the internet to compensate for my loneliness, I have full blown conversations with myself, as if I'm talking to another person. I've also been told by strangers that I just met that I talk too much and they don't understand why, I tell them that I can't help it and I have a lot to say even if it's not important.

I just love talking, but I'm actually quite shy about meeting new people so maybe I'm just a failed normie, but I consider myself more of a robot because I don't really do anything normie related. I'm a 23 year old virgin who's never had a relationship, I'm a manlet and only fat girls tend to find me attractive.

>you need some sort of manager, CEO or director job

As I stated above, I can't get those jobs with my current credentials and skill set. Maybe in like 5 or 10 fucking years I can be a CEO or manager, that'd be nice.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.