[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MBTI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Crying1.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
Crying1.png
8 KB, 509x619
>tfw INTP/INFP mix

Also MBTI thread

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Which one is the best?
>>
>>29096773
>https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-testes

shit tier test desu

try this instead
http://similarminds.com/jung.html
>>
>>29096792
Thanks, I was looking for that one. I got INFP on the one I posted and INTP on yours.
>>
>Which one is the best?
None. The Myers-Briggs test is at best a broad estimation that's meant to get you into psychology. For the love of god stop spamming this board with these bullshit tests that are as accurate as horoscopes.
>>
File: dhd44g4gg.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
dhd44g4gg.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>>29096806
jesus christ man you were almost an infp
>>
>>29096812
Come on man, most people who post in these threads don't take it that seriously, it's just a catchy personality system that can be fun to discuss sometimes
>>
>>29096812
>as accurate as horoscopes.
how so? instead of being based off random star bullshit, it's based on questions you answer about yourself. Even if it's not some kind of window into the soul, it still says a hell of a lot more about someone than a horoscope.

INTP here btw.
>>
File: mbti-functions-map.png (395 KB, 1013x881) Image search: [Google]
mbti-functions-map.png
395 KB, 1013x881
>>29096773

You can't be a mix of two types. And you can't change types either. You're one type and you're that type for your whole life. These tests are very inaccurate, so don't tell me you get different results on these tests. If you want to find your true type do some research on the Jungian functions and try to find out which ones apply to you.

Here's a good video that explains more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNTdSSLauQ
>>
>>29096849
But anon, we have evolved from stardust. What if our very existence is ultimately linked some sort of cosmic energy that links the very alignment of our own stardust selves to the planets?
>>
these threads are fucking shit and the people in it are losers
>>
>>29096848
>it's just a catchy personality system that can be fun to discuss sometimes
Sure. Sometimes. But it gets tiring when people constantly post about this shit on a daily basis. If I wanted to see retards roleplaying, I'd go to /x/.
>>
File: hijakstock.jpg (32 KB, 495x523) Image search: [Google]
hijakstock.jpg
32 KB, 495x523
>>29096848
but not really the roaches just don't know who is controlling them
>>
im an infj. shit isn't cash knowing i share my personality type with 1% of the entire population.
>>
>>29096881
>the people in it are losers

said the guy posting on /r9k/

>>29096902
Are INFJs killing themselves in mass?
>>
>>29096965
that would better explain my suicidal thoughts and tendencies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.