[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wrote about it in /b/, but maybe some of you guys might help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg (76 KB, 768x762) Image search: [Google]
Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg
76 KB, 768x762
wrote about it in /b/, but maybe some of you guys might help me calm the fuck down and figure out what happend.
>be me
>fucks a one night stand, then go to sleep
>morning, wakes up early
>one night stand still asleep, so I leave a "thank you" note and leave
>week later, fucks another one night stand
>wake up in the morning, shes not there
>she left a "thank you note" on her pillow
>it's the same thank you note I wrote a week before, wasn't the same girl tho
>throws away the note in panic, searches around the entire house for the one night stand
>lock all the doors
>go to 4chan and writes about it
>tfw I still don't know how and what happend

also, the first nightstand I met in a bar. The second one I met through my friend, she's one of his female friends.
>>
>Had sex
>Had sex again
>Maybe the robots will be able to understand and relate.

Nice try, guy.
>>
>>29096660
How can it happend tho? I'm still fucking shaking.
>>
>>29096620
Assuming the story is real, 2 possibilities I can think of:
1. It was the same girl, you was just too drunk or whatever to recognise her
2. She just happens to have similar hand writing to yours, not the same note but you got too freaked out to notice the details
>>
>>29096758

Logical answer is that I'm guessing you pick up girls in the same general area so girls are bound to know one another. The one night stand from last week is probably friends with the other one; she showed her friend the note and decided to get back at you for leaving unnanounced, Hence the second girl wanting to sleep with you and leave you the note.

Tl;dr: girls know each other and are fucking with you.
>>
File: 20160606_174934.jpg (1 MB, 1998x1402) Image search: [Google]
20160606_174934.jpg
1 MB, 1998x1402
>>29096795
It wasn't the same girl. They have different names, different appearences, and different voices, plus, I took the note out of the garbage, here it is. It is the SAME fucking note, with my fucking name signed on it.
>>
>>29096855
I picked up both of those girls, I approached both of them. How dafuq did the first girl know my friend's friend, and knew I'd try to pick her up?
Is this a goddamn master plan?
>>
Easy

>you give her the note
>she gives chad the note
>chad gives the note to another girl
>another girl gives the note to another chad
[unknown number of repetitions later]
>another girl gives the note to another chad (You)

Now get out chad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29097017

you have the handwriting of a child
>>
>>29097017
Lmao what kind of romantic note is that? Work on you handwriting son.

>awesome
>emoticon
Kil urself my man
>>
>>29097225
It was a one night stand, it shoudn't be romantic lol

>>29097176
Yea, so I was told
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.