[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Quit my job with no notice >havent left my house in 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: 1445350345982.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1445350345982.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>Quit my job with no notice
>havent left my house in 8 days
>Haven't brushed my teeth in 7
>havent eaten in 2
>didn't turn in two tests for school
>teacher emailed me asking why, didnt respond
>people from work texting asking what happened and why I left, haven't answered
>13 missed calls
>two people have knocked on my door, didnt answer
>laying in bed staring at the gun on my night stand

I'm scared of dying. I'm not religious but I'm afraid of hell. But, in Christianity suicide is a sin because of the grief it causes the people around you. But they're the ones who've caused me to feel this way. They killed me. Not me. Hopefully soon I can do it. I've still got a bottle of vodka in the cabinet.
>>
lmao so you still go to school. you are <18 then .also
> having a j9b
> having people care fo you eniugh to call and knock on door
cant feel bad for you
>>
everyone thinks you've killed yourself already so don't disappoint
>>
>>29096304
In college stupid, Im 21
>>
>>29096304
Yeah basically this. No pity from me sounds live you've got a lot to live for. Go see a shrink or something sadboy
>>
>>29096318
My life's gonna be really inconvenient if I don't, but I also got atleast another 2 weeks before rent is due, so I'm kinda enjoying what I can I guess
>>
>>29096350
another option is to give in to your primal desires and see what happens. maybe you'll end up in prison with free food, or you'll die from aids ridden cocaine
>>
>>29096261
Somebody cares enough about you to knock on the door. It's something.
Be careful OP, if you drop off the radar for too long eventually you'll get a visit from the police. And they won't go away if you don't answer, they'll break the door down.
If you're gonna make a move, make it soon. Either swallow that gun or get some help, but whatever you do, do it soon.
>>
>>29096405
I was thinking I'd have to leave the house, but idk where to go to wait a bit longer.

>>29096372
None of that appeals to me right now
>>
Tfw if I dropped out of society no one would notice except coworkers

Well at least I have my coworkers
>>
>>29096261
>But, in Christianity suicide is a sin because of the grief it causes the people around you.
in christianity suicide is a sin because they believe even the most profane human life is sacred and transcendent
>>
>>29096500
Well then I guess I'm fucked then if it's real
>>
>>29096432
>I was thinking I'd have to leave the house, but idk where to go to wait a bit longer.
I've been there before. If you keep putting it off and putting it off like that, you'll probably never actually do it. That means that even though you think you want to do it, you actually don't. You're not quite there yet. It's not your time.
you could maybe get away for a while. Take a bus to some unfamiliar city. You won't have fun, but it'll get you out of the house for a while. And a change of scenery, like changing the channel.
>>
>>29096261
Do what you think is right OP.

Sounds like you've already taken a few steps off the edge. My only pro tip would be: don't look to the conventions of society go offer care or support.

The cops and 911 and the suicide hotline / etc are there to protect society FROM YOU, they're not there to protect you from yourself. They're not there to "care" either. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>29096261
>in Christianity suicide is a sin because of the grief it causes the people around you
Suicide is objectively a sin which violates the commandment "Thou shalt not kill". Got nothing to do with grief, lad. It's against the rules; that's why you'll fry for eternity.
>>
>>29096261
You're scared of dying and what happens afterwards. If that's true then you still care to some degree. You're not suicidal you're just very confused and depressed.
>>
why havent you eaten in 2 days?
>>
>>29096261
Elaborate on your situation OP. What pushed you to the edge?
>>
>>29096261
You know how many fucking relgions exist you dumbass, why are you focusing on this one? The result at the end of the day is the same for every human. We die, nor or later, we die.

Just down the vodka and do what you want.
>>
>>29096557
>The cops and 911 and the suicide hotline / etc are there to protect society FROM YOU, they're not there to protect you from yourself.
Fucking this.

If you go to anyone for any help, you're fucked, plain and simple.
>>
>>29096261
>teacher emailed me asking why, didnt respond
>>people from work texting asking what happened and why I left, haven't answered
>>13 missed calls
>>two people have knocked on my door, didnt answer
you fucking normie go fuck yourself
>>
>>29096568
I don't know, whenever it was brought up (I went to a Catholic school) the priests would always say that only the mentally ill kill themselves and the God would understand. So OP, you have carte-blanche from the truest form of christianity.
>>
>>29096682
God is an all powerful being who knows the path of your life regardless of how it goes. If you commit suicide, it's his plan, and I'm sure he cannot punish you for that. For that would be like a cop grabbing your hand, making you hit yourself, and then arresting you for assault. God is fair and just, and if you must end your life according to his plan, you will not be punished for it.
>>
>>29096261
In Judaism, there is no hell what so ever.
You simply go through a cleansing period.

Since Jews spawned all abrahamic religions, perhaps you should hold their beliefs to a higher standard. Go research Judaism.
>>
Just because you commit suicide doesn't mean you're going to hell, There's just a pretty high probability of it. Jesus was tortured the least you can do is tough out your anxiety like a man
Ecclesiastes 7:17
Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?
>>
>>29096708
That's not how it works.
Have you read the bible? It sounds like you haven't.
>>
>>29096261
what r u studying
>>
>>29096710
What about if I die being sodomised by a horse, like Mr Hands? is that part of God's plan too?
>>
>>29096541
I've thought about that but I'm not sure yet, I'd hate to find purpose again and have to start over.

>>29096583
See this to me is stupid, If i'm gonna suffer for eternity i need to be wary of it, nothing on this planet is worse than the potential horror of an angry god, but if he isnt there, then thers no need to go through this shit anymore

>>29096585
too depressed/no appetite

>>29096586
Just don't enjoy anything anymore, can't connect with people, despise almost everything about society, I don't want to slave for the rest of my life

>>29096602
And they're almost all opposed to suicide

>>29096682
That's nice to hear actually, but why wouldn't that mentally ill status apply to people doing other bad things? Suicide is far from the most deranged thing someone can do

>>29096710
maybe i will

>>29096725
computer science, don't really care about it, just didn't want to bust my ass my whole life
>>
>>29096724
So you know how god operates? No.
All you think you know is how powerful god is.
Is god not all knowing and not all powerful?
>>
>>29096717
>the literal son of god withstood torture so you should at least be able to live for decades with crippling anxiety :) just go to church and b urself brah it worked for me
>>
>>29096757
lol
>just believe in god brah, fuck evidence!
>Niggers and gays are low I.Q, t-trust me!
>>
>>29096717
Jesus knew everything would be ok, he had knowledge if he was to be believed. I'm sure knowing you have nothing to worry about makes you capable of amazing feats
>>
File: 1448167450251s.jpg (3 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
1448167450251s.jpg
3 KB, 125x107
>>29096757
>Boo Hoo ma life is so hard and sad with my 1st world problems and my house, job, car, electricity, food, problems
>Meanwhile people in Africa starve to death but continue living
>Meanwhile there are people blind and death with more to live for than OP
>Meanwhile children cry as their parent die
>>
>>29096793
>Africa starve to death but continue living
religion tard logic people
>>
>>29096432
you can over to my house and we can watch anime together will touching us
>>
>>29096793
This is why we should nuke Earth.
>>
>>29096799
>being this literal
>being this liberal
gr8 b8 m80
>>
>>29096793
>blind and death
You mean "Deaf" moron
>>
>>29096815
typos
>>
>>29096793
I wholeheartedly agree, I'm not saying I have real problems, just that I don't want to keep going on, if they can good for them but I've tried that reasoning before. I've told myself countless times I don't deserve to be sad cuz there are people out there way worse off than me, doesnt change anything though

>>29096801
I don't like being touched lol, and i don't really care for anime
>>
>>29096822
>owning a smart phone
normie get out
>>
>>29096822
>typo
You have to go pretty out of your way to type DEATH instead of just DEAF.

I think you're just in illiterate moron. Common trend among your folk.
>>
>>29096793
>your life is better than the African with friends, a wife, his own family, a simple life with a sense of community because the people around you make more money

>my house, job, car,
>imfuckingplying
>>
>>29096749
>>29096261
life goes on, son.
specially if you are 21.
I'm 25, finishing 2 licenciate's degrees and life is about to start. you can take a delay and restart once again, you're fucking young. at 26 you can have, you'll have even a better life than me.
>>
>>29096845
Get sum anti depressants senpai, according to the bible it's ethical to drug yourself for pharmaceutical purposes
>>
I know you're hitting bottom right now but

yeah that may be just bipolar disorder

people in rich countries are prone to that. maybe you could finish your degree and aim to move away to a poorer place? maybe start slowly learning spanish and harvest the fruits of your labor in a couple of years?

>>29096873
>>
>>29096876
Antidepressants take your soul away, and the bible doesnt want people use synthetic man made medication for illness like this. He needs to go to church. You false and half christians are ruining this religion. You can't make up your mind. You claim the morals of an atheist when it suits you and those of a christian when necessary.

Look how false these people are OP. They're like snakes, and must be cleansed. They need God in their Life.
>>
up until i was around 18, i blamed my father for all my problems. my father was the reason i'm so depressed, he's the reason for all the shit in my life. but, no, anon. he was not to blame. i am the only one to blame for what /i/ let affect me. you can't project your problems onto others, you have to take control of your own problems, take responsibility. yeah, the pain you feel wasn't caused by you. but the pain you allow to affect you is caused by you. take control of your life, anon. because its yours to control, not the world around you.
>>
I'm pretty sure you knew you were scared of dying before you quit your job, failed your classes and didn't brush your teeth. So why are you letting fear stop you now when your mind's made up? Doesn't make much sense to me. All you have to do is not miss and life's greatest mystery will reveal itself to you. Nothing scary about knowing what nobody else alive does.
>>
File: 1452054115260.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1452054115260.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>29096751
>not knowing god gives you freewill to make choices
>not knowing you can divert away from god due to your freewill

stop spewing shit from your mouth about Christianity if you only know surface level shit senpai.
>>
Okay, but like, what makes you think we care?
>>
File: 1448169204172.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1448169204172.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>29096911
>implying the antidepressants aren't the answers to your prayers
>implying pharmaceutical drugs are immoral
>implying a "good" christian would call other Christians false
>ruining this religion
Proverbs 31: 6-7
Give strong drink to the one who is perishing,
and wine to those in bitter distress let them drink and forget their poverty
and remember their misery no more.
>>
>>29096976
>god gives you freewill
How do you know that?
If we're going to assume he's god, we're assuming he can see both the past and the future at any given time, and knows all.
>>
File: images.png (55 KB, 254x1207) Image search: [Google]
images.png
55 KB, 254x1207
>>29096793
oregano oregano grab the oregano
>>
>>29096995
Oh yeah, because
>strong drank = xanax and cough syrup
right mang?
>>
File: 1448559530020.jpg (324 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448559530020.jpg
324 KB, 1000x1000
>>29096870
>impying the life of a slave is better than the life of a free man
Now this is shitposting
>>
File: 1451452151423.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1451452151423.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>29097006
You havent been to church have you anon?
>Proverbs 16:9
>The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps
>>
>>29097039
Did god right that?
>>
>>29097025
No you dummy, take according to the doctor's prescription. Believe it or not, some people actually take drugs for pain, and don't get high like a teenager normie
>>
>>29097039
write, oops

origianopiano
>>
>>29096873
Can't wait anymore, even if i get all the material things i want, I'm already empty on the inside

>>29096876
been on them, didn't work

>>29096896
no, im always depressive, i get neutral sometimes when i have stuff to do, but im not bipolar

>>29096911
I see how contrary people are to their religions, which is one reason im hesistatn towards them, their most staunch believers dont follow sometimes

>>29096972
this was just to force my hand, or to force me into hermit status
>>
>>29097066
>take according to the doctor's prescription
So a doctor, given the title by fellow man, has the authority of God himself to drug up any poor sap who walks into his office? Oh boy, blasphemous. Man is NOT GOD. Only GOD can heal, and he has set the herbs out for us to see. Use the herbs given by God, unadulterated. It is the only way.
>>
>>29096793
So why are you posting here then you faggot? Sell your computer and give all the money to the niggers and go volunteer work there if you love those niggers so much.

No? That's what I thought
>>
>>29097059
I would sit here and answer every single question you got for me because youll probably never stop but I have a chem lab to attend to. Peace out anon
>>
>>29097113
So no, Man wrote it. God HAS NEVER spoken to man, so your entire thing is bullshit. Unless you have evidence of that of course.

Have fun at lab.
>>
>>29097104

Man is the only god there is.
>>
>>29097033
>free man
>can never get employment ever again because I've gone too long without a job and am not a normalfag
free like a beggar
>>
>>29097105
cuz i don't want to you cry baby loser. Even if I did that, it wouldn't even solve anything considering their situation is beyond that of my economical resolve
>>
>>29097143
>beggars can get decent money, at least you have the option of getting decent money
Face it you're spoiled rotten from your first world country
>>
>>29097145
>Even if I did that, it wouldn't even solve anything considering their situation is beyond that of my economical resolve
Now if only everyone who thinks this actually did it it suddenly wouldn't be. But that would require you giving up your earthly possessions, can't do that now can we
>>
>>29097145
So stop using it as an argument, literally nobody gives a shit about the niggers in Africa, not even you.
>>
>>29097102
well you could get treatment
you approved zero subjects in college? or have some % of the career "in"?

again, you could live a happy life elsewhere. americunts are well received in many countries.
>>
>>29097171
Not for much longer, governments are cutting welfare and forcing the unemployed to work for less than minimum wage to get their money. It's only a matter of time until I'm left to starve to death on the street
>>
>>29097174
>now if everyone who thinks this actually did it
They'd still be in the same rabbit hole, it's called slavery for a reason. My money won't buy their freedom. Charities keep alot of the money to fund their commercials, employers, etc.
>>
>>29097190
what do you mean with the second line?
>>
>>29096261
>People knocked in your door
>13 missed calls

Wow to actually have people care for you.
>>
>>29097256
mm... your classes. have you passed any since entering com.sci or have you been just enrolled for years without passing any exam?
if yes, how much % have you approved?
>>
>>29097243
You can make at least 20 bucks in an hour, just by saying "spare change" to everyone that walks by. Which is more than alot of people make with decent education, try again
>>
You should dick around online/playing video games/watching tv/ whatever you enjoy doing in your house for another week, then kill yourself.
I say a week because any longer than that and someone might get police to kick your door in.
Have a little fun before you do it.
Everyone already thinks your dead anyway, so whether or not you do it, you've already caused all the grief you can, there's really nothing left to worry about now.
>>
>>29097262
They just like me cuz im Le Funny Man XD
they know im sad so there normie senses are just tingling they dont like someone being sad, and im there best worker cuz i do everything at the drop of a hat

>>29097276
I just started this is second semester, i only got some of my bullshit classes out of the way is all

>>29097280
i figure if they do i have the gun right next to me, i can kill myself quick before they can stop me, my apartment is two stories, id have plenty of time
>>
>>29097247
>trillions of dollars going to humanitarian causes in Africa won't make a difference
whatever you must tell yourself anon. Enjoying that new 60-inch 4k TV of yours? It could have bought vaccines for children and saved dozens of lives. It's okay though you'll surely go to heaven because you post religious bullshit on the internet and go to church every Sunday
>>
>>29097277
>living off scraps, being pissed on and lit on fire, sleeping in freezing weather and having your shit stolen is better than being a simple farmer in Africa who has a family of his own and is part of a community
>>
>>29096261
Anon, b8 or become an hero
>>
J U S T E N D I T

IT ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE

Also there is no hell, it's just like an endless, dreamless sleep.
>>
File: 1448170418650.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448170418650.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>29097329
They already get millions of dollars annually, open your eyes man. Also 'no way that everybody would give. So that scenario is hardly even plausible. Also even if every common person gave everything it still wouldn't amount to trillions of dollars topkek Most people are making less than 60k annually. How stupid are you?
>>
>>29097425
>median wealth in the US: $44,900
>number of Christians in the US: 229,330,000
$10.2 trillion, for just one country. I think you are the retarded one here mate. Maybe God will take pity on you for that and forgive your greed
>>
>>29097329
It wont do shit, like rats they continue to outbreed their resources.Africa will always be a shithole
>>
>>29097494
that's very Christian of you mate
>>
>>29097494
That's because you're not giving them all of your world possessions like MUH god commanded you to do.

You're going to hell.
>>
Dont keep procrastinating your end. You will keep telling yourself "just one more day" in this pitiful existence, just so you can delay the trigger. In the end you will pussy out and be restrained.
Either you use drugs to give you the courage to end yourself or you keep waiting for the cops to come, and that's when the true hell begins.
I wish you the best either way.
>>
>>29097492
Those statistics only account for the middle class, and only 122.74 million People in America Are Full time employed
>>
>>29096749
>computer science, don't really care about it
You're not going to succeed in that field if you don't care. Of the few jobs that are actually available, they're all going to fuckers who have completed internships, social skills, and can write Fizzbuzz in their language of choice.

Have you considered CAD? You're not busting your ass mentally or physically. You literally get paid $20+/hr to sit at a computer & draw house plans and other assorted blueprints.

As far as your feelings/actions go, the fact that you just dropped everything & locked yourself up shows you've got alot of balls. I could never do that even if I was depressed. Here's my suggestion:

You have witnessed first-hand what happens when you dissappear off the face of the planet instantly. The filthy humans morph into vampires from Planet Concern. If you get a second chance at this, you need to drop out from society gradually. Cut off connections one by one, and eventually you'll have no ties to society & are free to become a shut-in without repercussion.

Also, read this:
https://medium.com/@k_2052/im-a-shut-in-this-is-my-story-cb5fb914d9ed#.qwlqppfqg
>>
Ummm, OP, are you still alive?
>>
>>29096793
>I am a retarded, unempathetic normie who is not severely mentally ill and can't even begin to fathom how hard it is: the post
>>
>>29096749
It's probably college stress triggering your depression. You should probably switch your major to something you can handle.

How did you do in grade school?
>>
>>29097145
>hypocritical normie faggot gets BTFO
What a great way to start the morning. Get fucked, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29097708
idk i really dont care much anymore, and if i had balls id go and keep dealing with shit and wait til it was a sure thing id be miserable for life and that story was ok i guess, i feel alienated from everyone

>>29097877
nah ive always been depressed just each year it gets stronger and now its boiling, grade school i had all d's because i didnt try, it wasnt stressful, i was smart enough to not study and get 100's on tests and shit to pass
>>
>>29096339
What piece of shit podunk college has "teachers" that micromanage their students?
>>
>>29098279
I had her last semester, im a good student and she likes having me in class
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.