[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your day going lads? >new bf wants me to be his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (195 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 640x1136
How's your day going lads?

>new bf wants me to be his date for the military ball
>looking for dresses,
>mfw all dresses in existence are either slutty prom dresses or old lady/mom dresses from Kohls
>only 22 years old

Pic related of what I keep seeing, I just want a nice black gown senpai. It's probably going to be the most formal event of my life
>>
shut up bitsch
>>
>>29096267
>parental block filters prevent you from saying bitch

Kek
>>
Always go for slutty, the sex will be better afterwards.
>>
>>29096249
Don't go with him, you will ruin his career. People aren't as accepting of transgender in real life as they are on the internet.
>>
>>29096249
Don't worry about it. You can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse.
>>
>>29096278

it's to get around the robot you dumb bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
>>29096280
Yes the sex will be amazing, but I'm not the slutty type. The demographic for the ball are mostly older sergeants, veterans, and their wives who already hate millennials. When I used to work in the dress department at Macy's I'd see the shit girls tried to buy, their poor date
>>
>>29096249
>old lady/mom dresses
Yeah, go with the slutty ones. They'll fit your personality better.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 584x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 584x546
>>29096282
>assuming I'm a transgender
>not knowing that femanons browse here too

Senpai
>>
>>29096280
Also one more thing

>it's out of state
>my parents offer to go with me beforehand because I have no clue what I'm doing
>happily accept the offer
>realize it's a trap so I won't need to share a hotel room with him, just bunk with my parents

Gotta undo this shit fast. On the bright side me and my boyfriend just started dating and we promised to save having sex for the first time (with each other) for the night of the ball.
>>
>>29096328
You're just another tranny that had SRS.
Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman, stop trying to ruin your bf career by attentionwhoring at the ball.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.