[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never been part of anything or a group, not even online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1463743227060.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1463743227060.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>tfw never been part of anything or a group, not even online

Who else /foreveranoutsider/?
>>
File: 1461859100631.jpg (40 KB, 423x309) Image search: [Google]
1461859100631.jpg
40 KB, 423x309
You're part of us, senpai.
>>
>>29096117
I've been part of several groups, let me list them for you.
>Spetsnaz
>Task Force 141
>Militia
>OpFor
>Thieve's Guild
>The Dark Brotherhood
>The UNSC
>The Systems Alliance (N7)
>The Mage's Guild
>Knights of the Thorn
>Short Dads Bowling Academy
>Rainbow Six Boyz
>All of the clans in Magic
>Brotherhood of Steel
>Powder Gangers
>Wild Card
>Lil Pepper's Squadron
>The Bad Guys from Monopoly
>Petoria
>CIS
>CSI
>Cleveland Cavaliers
>Golden State Warriors
>Foxhound
>Assassin's Guild
>Spook Street Crips
>Grove Street
>3rd Street Saints
>Pepper's Rebellion
>Dobis P.R. and Consulting
>FaZe
>COG
>Team Rocket
>Akatsuki
>Valve
>Red Team

Haha, I've been in more groups. Haha, gotcha.
>>
Same.
The closest I got was when some Romanian kid on CS wanted to start a clan with me
>>
>>29096117
You're a part of /r9k/
>>
Can someone post the full comic from the op? Haven't seen it in a while.
>>
>>29096117
That just means you can be closer with yourself, enjoy your own company, make the most of all the free time you have with yourself to develop a better internal connection then most other people ever manage to achieve
>>
I was in a clan for mgo2 and did some stuff with vg for dayz and gta dayz.

I preferred to play alone most of the time but causing mischief with a group is also fun.
>>
File: 1419618039544.jpg (66 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1419618039544.jpg
66 KB, 500x400
>you were never a part of the community
>people were just tolerating you because they were too nice to tell you they don't want you around them
>>
File: QpRWkFz.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
QpRWkFz.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
Rejected by society, an outcast in my own family, I linger between worlds on the fringes of different planes of reality.
>>
Social groups are just social constructs guys.
>>
File: 1419971509724.jpg (70 KB, 388x650) Image search: [Google]
1419971509724.jpg
70 KB, 388x650
>mfw this place is unironically the only community that I've ever truly felt a part of
>>
>am in a guild
>nobody does anything with me
>nobody invites me for dungeons
why
>>
This is why we're here.
>>
im in a guild as well and when i tryed to fit in teamspeak and make some talk i just either get plain ignored or just answered as monosyllabe
>>
>>29096776
>tfw I never felt like I belonged, even here.
>>
File: IMG_3762.gif (2 MB, 371x217) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.gif
2 MB, 371x217
>>29096117
good

ever notice how the bad guy in every story is more interesting than the good guy? especially if you get to see what happens that makes the guy turn into a villain.

I guess what I'm saying is why would I need faggots I don't even like to acknowledge my existence? I don't need that.
>>
>>29096117
also don't worry, every good group gets wiped out eventually by a bigger, shittier group.
>>
File: lobepe.jpg (122 KB, 796x687) Image search: [Google]
lobepe.jpg
122 KB, 796x687
>tfw robots call me normie
>tfw when normies call me robot
>>
>tfw part of a group but not part of any of the subgroups
>There's the main group hang out stuff you get invited to and then the sub groups all hang out together
>never invited to any of that
>Feel like you're just there because you're not close enough to anyone that they wanna do things with just you.
>>
>>29096117
Join me, friendo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.