[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do boys think girls wear makeup to impress them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x1077) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x1077
Why do boys think girls wear makeup to impress them?
>>
they literally admit to it if they don't think others will see their weakness.
>>
Because a lot of girls whine about having to wear makeup/autism shoes to impress boys.
>>
>ask them to just stop wasting time and go out without makeup
>NO!
they wear it because they feel insecure
and theyll never get over these insecurities if they keep buying them
forking over hundreds to hide their flaws instead of coming to terms with them
>>
Because thats why they wear it. You want to look nice for any reason so you think other people will see you better. Make up is not like basic hygiene where you can be doing it for yourself because feeling clean feels good and is healthier for you. Make up is about looking better either because you don't think you look good enough to impress you self or other people.
>>
It's honestly far more ridiculous for them to project that level of narcissism. Most guys don't like to notice makeup on women, we don't even like makeup, and no men are proclaiming that men like women wearing that shit.

I believe they do it for themselves, but I also believe it's some extreme narcissistic behavior.
>>
File: 1444657123178.jpg (905 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1444657123178.jpg
905 KB, 2000x3000
literally every single sexy picture on the internet has been for men
>>
File: 1454823031775.jpg (182 KB, 1090x761) Image search: [Google]
1454823031775.jpg
182 KB, 1090x761
They wear makeup increase their sexual value thus increasing social status and the amount of resources available to them.
Attractive people are generally treated better and do better in life. If there's a way to enhance your level of attractiveness women will do it.
>>
>>29095813
I'll bet they say they suck dick for their own pleasure too
>>
Women are inferior beings anyway, and I'd prefer not to concern myself with their opinions. The only thing I need to fuck is my Toyota Prius.
>>
Just like women wear yoga pants for "comfort", right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.