[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she bites you during a blowjob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 165151321565.jpg (724 KB, 1954x1574) Image search: [Google]
165151321565.jpg
724 KB, 1954x1574
>tfw she bites you during a blowjob
>>
>>29095807
>she.
That tranny face dawg.
>>
>>29095807
if i was to ever in my life get a bj and the bitch bite it off even a little bit, i would instantly restrain her and slowly slice both her tits off
>>
>>29096126
>if i was to ever in my life get a bj
>>
>>29095807
>tfw he wants a blow job on the first date

Hell no
>>
>>29095807
I know the story behind this picture, and let me tell you, you have it far from the truth. That woman was in a very dry region of northern Montana and as a result, suffered a nose bleed. She was on some fairly strong psychotics at the time and this picture was the result. Her name was Moira Brown and she was a good bitch when you were on her good side.

But, as the other guy said. If a woman were to even put a tooth on my penis as she was sucking, I would instantly and with decisiveness, restrain her and peel off her nipples with the greatest of finesse. It's that simple.
>>
>>29096126
>if i was to ever in my life get a bj
at least he keeps it realistic lmao
>>
>>29096212
that can happen by accident tho.
>>
>>29095807
thought it said cites at first. i just imagined her on the laptop, typing up a reference list while giving a blowie. myyyyyyyy diccccccccck
>>
>>29096212
>implying you could react faster than jaws clench down
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.