[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes this guy here "tick" i cant quite put my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: dg5fgo.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
dg5fgo.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
what makes this guy here "tick"

i cant quite put my finger on it
>>
what's his name again?

fsagdgasd
>>
File: 26victor-2-articleInline.jpg (16 KB, 190x218) Image search: [Google]
26victor-2-articleInline.jpg
16 KB, 190x218
Would you suck Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider dick to get a taste of that sweet Nickelodeon teenybopper pussy?
>>
>>29095545
what is a tick
>>
>>29095562
Dan "if she's a fighter hold her tighter" Schneider
>>
I'm not sure if he's an actual pedo or he just pays for sex and transfers his desire for intimacy onto the Nick starlets. Like he platonicly pals around with the cast in the day and then pays hookers that look like Victoria Justice to beat the shit out of him and force him to suck cock at night.
>>
Watch him on "Head of the Class." You can tell he isn't some lame nerdo fatty. There's a lot of cruelty, sadism and arrogance behind his eyes, even back then. I believe his father was a bigshot lawyer, so the chance of him being born into "the family" is high, and he's likely been victimizing children since he himself was a child being victimized by his father and "the family."
>>
File: 1456109344063.jpg (1 MB, 2322x2547) Image search: [Google]
1456109344063.jpg
1 MB, 2322x2547
ogirinal
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.