[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oi white lad! Give us the purse and no one get hurts you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
"Oi white lad! Give us the purse and no one get hurts you codger! Brap brap brap!"
>>
U K G R I M E
K
G
R
I
M
E
>>
>>29095495

>Give them the purse
>Find out where they live
>Murder them at a later date
>Police couldn't give a shit
>They'll assume just another black on black gang killing

Thats how you should react.
>>
>>29095505
What about it anon?

Original nigga
>>
>>29095495
>british gang
Not even intimidated by these noguns
>>
>>29095495
>>29095505
>>29095531
BIG MAN TINGGGGGGG
>>
>>29095495
>brap brap brap
Is that supposed to be farting or does it have another meaning?
>>
>>29095642
U W0T M9, THEY'RE GUN SHOTS! WANKER!
>>
fucking niggers
you're so worthless
so unapologetically worthless
even shitskin indians have more clout than you
it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>29095709
Use capital letters in start of sentence if you want to sound smart on the internet.
>>
>>29095495
>tfw I don live in London, Birmingham or Manchester.

Feels damn good.

>>29095531
Yeah it's hilarious, but you have to understand that negros don't work alone. They will jump you with like half a dozen other guys.
>>
>>29095769
if i wanted to sound smart i wouldn't be on 4chan
>>
*slides katana out of sheathe with thumb*
Requiescat in pace
>>
>>29095774
Same thing with chavs
>>
Gangs in England?

LOL
>>
I went to prison because a BIG GUY half my age was punching hack_blastard's mom in the face. I beat his fucking head in with a metal pipe...

In prison, I learned the same lesson again... STAND UP TO A BITCH... niggers are cowards, just like everyone else... Ever since being released, I call them nigger right to their face, and I haven't had even ONE of them stand up to me
>>
File: PicsArt_03-02-10.08.47.png (89 KB, 456x466) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-02-10.08.47.png
89 KB, 456x466
To be candid, its the white trash that REALLY makes me sick. All hope is lost. The entire human race is a massive failure. Any argument against drugs has just been debunked. ESCAPISM IS THE ONLY ANSWER
>>
Where on me do you see a purse you filthy ape criminal
>>
>>29096376
Shut up whitey *thrusts* *stabs him*
>>
>>29095495
Say dat shit to me face not on the telenet m8 see what 'appens to ye gabber. I'll skull ye into a fine chowdah if ye keep ya jimmy hole open innit?
>>
>>29095642
BLAT BLAT BRRRRRAP
>>
File: ayyy.png (36 KB, 116x168) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
36 KB, 116x168
ayy

oregannnnnnnnnnno
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.