[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am done trying to chase after r9k's dream girls, those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: eCBWJ9h.jpg (75 KB, 589x332) Image search: [Google]
eCBWJ9h.jpg
75 KB, 589x332
I am done trying to chase after r9k's dream girls, those "nerdy" weebs or shy "introverted" qts.

Why? Because they're all closet whores and beyond damaged. At least with Staceys, you just know they're sluts with a high partner count. Stacey doesn't lie to you. Stacey will admit (with a little bit of alcohol) about how many dudes have fucked her. I'm not saying that you have to commit to Stacey, but at least you know the score.

Those cgl-tier girls are the ones who will lie to you. "I've only had sex with 2 guys, both were boyfriends!" Then you find out that she's been partaking in cosplay orgies. "We have to be dating for us to have sex!" Then you find out that she puts out for C. Thundercock at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>29095493
ITT: grass is greener

all women are shit. no, all people are shit. especially you.

you either tolerate a shit person, or you be alone.
>>
I'm introverted and if I had a kid with another introverted person, he'd be much more likely to be introverted.
>>
Is that Amber Heard?
Bad example bro.
It's actually better to have mix of cuties and hotties you can pull it off desu.
>>
>>29095493
>MMXVI
>chasing girls
>>
>>29095757
Amber Heard doesn't have big titties like that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.