[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When your ASMRfu turns out to be an SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: smh.jpg (25 KB, 574x160) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
25 KB, 574x160
>When your ASMRfu turns out to be an SJW
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 600x325
>>29095476
>it's another sjw social media post thread
I guess I'll have to stop the SJWs.
>>
>>29095476

This is why you don't watch youtubers, streamers or similar, especially if they are popular and/or female. Just find some other entertainment that isn't prone to SJW, normie or commercial influences.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (15 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
15 KB, 263x263
>all the stacies found out about asmr and how easy it is for them to attentionwhore with it
>>
>>29095476
This looks more like a post AGAINST SJWs and supporting those who who have mental conditions brought on by past trauma which can resurface as something like a panic attack if something reminds them of it.

Don't make assumptions based on one word of a post.
>>
File: triggered.png (165 KB, 916x672) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
165 KB, 916x672
>>29096151
Found the post.
>>
this is what you get for listening to stupid recordings of dumb bitches pretending to be your girlfriend. Give your stupid normie shit a new name
>>
>>29096151
>m-my special snowflake status i-is real!
fuck off
>>
>>29095476
how the fuck does asmr supposed to work? i hate the sound of people whispering
>>
>>29096202
I don't think you've understood my post at all, my good anon.
>>
im triggered by her effortless retarded work
>>
>>29096223
It works by listening to soft things, tapping, rubbing, and even the sound of broken glass rubbing off each other

If whispering isn't for you, then try tapping or the ear cleaning ones

If you want some weird, experimental stuff, go try out Ephiremal Rift

I think I spelt that wrong
>>
>>29096466
i think you've chosen a hobby wrong
>>
>ASMRfu

There's your problem

ASMR's great but most western women that do it are pretty classic examples of special snowflake types
>>
>>29096260
I think I understood it only too well
>>
>>29096223
it's all fake, they just listen to these videos as girlfriend simulators for 'relaxation' while they go to sleep
>>
>Having shit-tier taste in ASMR-fus

You had it coming desu.
>>
>>29096635
>girlfriend simulators
The majority of ASMR doesn't even have talking in
>>
File: 1443555722603.jpg (42 KB, 260x261) Image search: [Google]
1443555722603.jpg
42 KB, 260x261
>softlygaloshes is his ASMRfu
>>
>>29095476
it's just an opinion bro, like, what does it matter dude, are you gonna like, get triggered over those who have a different opinion than you, like, bro, that is some reddit shit right there, bro, i think you want to go back there to reddit, yeah man, oh man my dick is gonna burst
>>
>>29095476
What the fuck is an ASMR? i googled it and it looks like some weird bullshit
>>
>>29096635
Why do people who don't feel ASMR always so bitter?
>>
>>29096850
It's a part of the human condition that they'll never experience so naturally they want to shit on it.
>>
>>29096850
I do, as a child as well as from the unintentional videos and some of the older videos, I'm just butthurt that it got taken over by retard idiot normies giving views and attention to whores making stupid girlfriend simulator videos and staring into the camera scratching at various materials watching the donation money roll in
>>
>>29096832
It's similar to nails on chalkboard effect but on the lower end. Whispering to feeling something too close to your ear gives you that tingly response. Sometimes having someone slighlty touch you near the ear but no quite a strong contact. You have to be a total loser to sit through one of those vids, though, probably better to play video games at that point. It's as insufferable as the brony community, both the sluts that cash in on it and the extremely beta neckbeards that watch that shit and buy shit and send money to these skanks
>>
>>29096703
This. I remember when she first came to peoples' attention and her Twitter was full of her talking about casual sex and depression and links to her Tumblr.

She's not even good at it.
>>
>>29096514

Koreans seem to make the best ASMRfu's.
>>
>>29097363
They do have quite the grip on the modern ASMR scene, although Japs still do the best erotic shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.