[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be 3 years ago >Be betafag but still semi-normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>Be me
>Be 3 years ago
>Be betafag but still semi-normie
>Have gf
>Be obsessed with her
>Don't understand that women are all cheating whores
>Treat her as a goddess
>She disappears for 9 months
>Comes back one day
>Has different bf
>Claims that it was just to "Fill the void"
>Breaks up with him almost instantly for me
>Don't think anything about it
>Shit continues for 2 months
>Actually kind of nice
>Find out she's cucking me
>Die inside
>Hornetsnestunleashed.jpg
>Go ballistic
>Final transformation into robot mode
>Tell her off
>Occasionally the whore "checks in"
>Tell her off each time
>Superior2dgrills.bmp
>She leaves me alone for 7 or so months
>Be today
>See friend request from her
>Accept.

Okay /r9k/ how do I royally fuck her up? I want your worst revenge tactics. Nothing physical though. Jail isn't comfy.
>>
Just So her to borrow money and leech off her as much as you can while giving her as little attention in return as possible

It might not last long at all if yoy are super autistic but maybe you will get some free dinners and can buy a new video games or something

When she calls you out on it just call her a cheating bitch and she shouldn't be surprised because she treated you like shit in the past

Or, don't. Just delete her and move on with your life. Hate and revenge are a waste of time anon just work on improving yourself instead. Her seeing you succeed without her is honestly the best revenge you could possibly manage. If will fuck her up to the core.
>>
File: image_9.jpg (10 KB, 237x192) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
10 KB, 237x192
put ze lime in DA coconut drink all up
>>
>>29095422
please give me her fb or skype. i will make it better for you
>>
7 months and still haven't moved on.

I know it sucks but delete her and forget about her. She fucked you over and no forgiving.
>>
>>29095525
I'm not going to be the next Rockin Robbie m8
>>
>>29095559
seriously bud, i will help ya out here. We can cuck her together
>>
>>29095579
*I can cuck you harder and make you look like a joke

Ftfy*
>>
>>29095537
>Still haven't moved on
Yeah I probably should have made that clear. I accepted out of morbid curiosity, not wanting her cheating pusspuss.
>>
>>29095599
no, anon i want to help you get power over her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.