[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a qt trap girlfriend please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n9k0jn4Kh21s8da2oo1_1280.jpg (603 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9k0jn4Kh21s8da2oo1_1280.jpg
603 KB, 900x1200
I need a qt trap girlfriend please.
>>
File: tumblr_nfprmzfHgP1s8da2oo7_1280.jpg (410 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfprmzfHgP1s8da2oo7_1280.jpg
410 KB, 1280x1707
iusfhushu9tq348yq4terghiadugidfghui
>>
>>29095289
http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/231700/angelic-webcam-beauty/?ct=5--1464757224
thank me later friends
>>
>>29095289
>tfw no qt Melbtrap
>>
Stop seducing robots with that crap you too know the qt ones are already taken by Chad, for they are a commodity considerably more rare than top tier stacy.
>>
>>29096974
wow i popped a boner, how can a man be such a pretty girl?

does that mean i am gay now?
>>
lol why are asian """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""" so low test? its no wonder they can't compete for their own women XD
>>
>>29097069
not at all anon. you've become redpilled, welcome to a better world
>>
>>29095289
You want a shemale, not a trap. A trap is a man in a dress attempting to fool people, but still lives his life as a male.
>>
>>29097097
They are actually high test.
>>
>>29095289
Harder to acquire than even a shit-tier GF by several orders of magnitude.

Admitting you like and pursuing a tranny just makes you a chaser like all the other chasers. It doesn't make you a special snowflake.
>>
>>29097138
I want a trap, shemales are just women with dicks, might as well get a woman.
Too bad 99.99% of traps are disgusting.
>>
More asian traps pls. I'm not a fag but these are god tier.
>>
Im an ugly tranny like 80% of trans people. If you go looking for a qt chances are one of us will show up instead.
>>
>>29097435

How ugly? Chris-chan tier?
As long as you are fixable with some facial reconstruction it shouldn't be THAT bad.
>>
>>29097505
I honestly wouldn't say I'm that bad I'm just fat and frumpy looking. The problem is when compared to cis girls I am objectivley inferior in my looks, personality, voice, and ability.
>>
>>29097560

>fat
Is not an excuse.
I don't know what you mean by frumpy but I assume it's fixable. Your issue stems from the fact you compete with "cis" girls which is quite honestly ridiculous. Imitate feminity as far as you can and maintain looks since women are all about that, but trying to be an actual woman is nothing more than highway to suicide and only the most sick manipulative perverts will go after you pretending to maintain your facade. You are a tranny, your goal should be to be a good looking and behaving one. That's achievable, when the other is not.
Fix your face and forget the dick lopoff meme. 99% of traps that look hideous stems from the face, not even hands, feet, etc. Like how niggers look ugly. It's not the skin, it's the face.

Not a trap or anything btw just a lonely virgin loser who faps to all kinds of shit. I'd recomend you to trust my word more than some lgbt fags cause unlike me they don't fetishize dating traps. It's a whole different ego stroking they got going there. Sinister I'd say.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.