[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP I'M ALREADY 117.5 KG (258.5 LBS) I'M PROBABLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1444235889585.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444235889585.png
293 KB, 633x758
HELP

I'M ALREADY 117.5 KG (258.5 LBS)
I'M PROBABLY GONNA DIE SOON OF OVEREATING

WHY CAN'T I STOP EATING STUFF

PLZ HELP
>>
START RUNNING AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE OUT OF BREATH

THEN START RUNNING AGAIN

IT'S THE ONLY WAY
>>
>please help me I don't want to be fat
>I don't want to stop shovelling food into my gut
I hate people like you.
>>
File: 014522.jpg (836 KB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
014522.jpg
836 KB, 1800x1000
>>29095082
>WHY CAN'T I STOP EATING STUFF
Maybe because you have no self control,but you know what?You can learn that.

I'm not gonna lie,i used to be around the same weight as your (pic related).

You just have to find the will to be a better man.
>>
>>29095082
Fuck off, normie

Skinny bitches like you can't be robots
>>
STUFF YOUR FACE WITH VEGETABLES IT'S THAT EASY
>>
File: 1464311937102.jpg (17 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
1464311937102.jpg
17 KB, 272x153
>>29095082
Anon. Listen to me. Losing weight is so damn easy. I used to be just like you. 264lbs with no hope for the future. One day i was just fed up with being a fat fuck, so i stopped eating so much, and after a month i was used to eating normal sized meals. I was amazed at how easy it was to just eat less. I lost 60lbs in 6 months by eating like a normal human with minimal cardio. Just start now.

>y-you normie the classic j-just start meme!

It works. The answer is literally just stop eating like a fat fuck. I did it. I'm a pathetic worthless friendless anime poster in love with a fictional person. If i can do it, i know for a fucking fact that you can. And when you're a qt ottermode boy, you can tell someone on r9k exactly what i did you, as i am doing for the previous fatposter. Godspeed anon, good luck.
>>
>>29095443
Exactly. Oh and by the way OP, this is going to be awful. You're going to hate your life. Weeks will go by and you won't make much progress. It'll push you to the edge and that's when you'll quit dieting. So unless you really, really want to lose weight, and want to prove that you're man enough to fix the shit you messed up, don't even bother eating healthier since it'll just bring you down more.
>>
just masturbate your fat away dude
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1464903086322.webm
>>
>>29095521
to be personally honest i never got more sad but more happier seeing daily losses in my figure
>98.8kg lost 18kgs
>>
>>29095521
>>29095443
>>29095175
>>29095119
>>29095099
Normies, get out

IT'S THAT EASY
>>
>>29095443
I agree, I did the same exact thing and it was pretty damn easy. Once you get accustomed to hunger pangs at first, you realize they actually go away once you push through discomfort. It's kinda funny to think you are literally going boo hoo my tummy is rumbling and feeling discomfort, I mean it isn't even pain.

I lost about 60 pounds while laying prone in bed on r9k all day everyday.
>>
File: EMsW7BR.jpg (11 KB, 252x180) Image search: [Google]
EMsW7BR.jpg
11 KB, 252x180
>be fat as fatass
>300lbs
>start smoking weed, taking lsd and mushrooms on the reg
>sleep schedule out of wack, eat like one meal a day
>also worked on feet in kitchen
>lose 50+lbs
>quit job because move
>stop getting fucked up everyday
>start eating more
>already gained back almost 10lbs

fuck if im not doing anything at the moment I just have it ingrained in me to get food to eat what is wrong with me
>>
>>29095617
It's not easy but it's not THAT hard to change,of course you'll have to make sacrifices,but it's worth in the long run.
>>
>waaah i cant stop eating because i'm a fat worthless faggot
kys fattie
>>
>>29095675
buy lots and lots of Pepsi max
>>
>realise this retard isn't going to take any of the tons of advice despite making a thread asking for help

OP. You can fix that chemical imbalance in your head by putting a bullet in your brain. It's that easy!
>>
>>29095768
I actually hate soda, gave it up as my first ever actual attempt at trying to lose weight and now I can't stand it
>>
>>29095082
Go on the ketogenic diet. You cut out sugars, carbs, starches etc and eat protein and fat.

It works quite well and you won't go hungry because you aren't eating lean foods, you actually eat quite a bit of fat which is satiating.

Also usually you drop quite a bit of weight quickly as you start burning fat because you will shed a lot of water weight that's tied up with the fat.

Go look it up, it works very nicely.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.