[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a NEET thinking about getting a job but I'm worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 897954546.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
897954546.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
I'm a NEET thinking about getting a job but I'm worried about my life changing dramatically and having no free time.
Can you say anything to make me feel better or more confident?
I need money to upgrade my pc to play Dark Souls 3 on maximum setting 60fps.
Also I need to pay rent, bills and stuff.
>>
File: 7727_8d21.jpg (158 KB, 552x783) Image search: [Google]
7727_8d21.jpg
158 KB, 552x783
>>76269668
Doesn't sound like you have a choice m80
>>
>>29095090
I could just move back in with my mom.
She wants me to because she's lonely.
I don't really want to though.
>>
Considering you're a NEET you're most likely gonna start off part time whoch means less than 30 hours/week, so worrying about your free time is a little redundant
>>
>>29095156
She doesn't want you to. She realizes it's the easiest option for you and as your mother she feels compelled to help you. It's not for her sake she's offering.
>>
>>29095473
She hasn't offered, just keeps hinting at it.
Actually she is moving closer to me soon anyway.
>>
>>29095473
>she feels compelled to help you
Then she would push him to get a job rather than stay with her, it's clear she's wants him back for the sole purpose of keeping her company.
>>
Anon do it. I had to literally threaten to am hero in front of my parents before they let me get a job

DO IT, I met a cool guy to play DnD with and now I can buy the dumb shit I want plus save for a car
>>
>>29095811
My mom's the same. She's fine with me leeching off her because i make her laugh when she comes home from work. She even offered me to give me a monthly allowance.
>>
>trying to get out of NEETdom
>rejected from every fast food and retail place I've applied to
>>
>>29096189
I was thinking I could be a labourer or get a security license.
>>
>>29096281
Try it

Best of luck to you, OP
>>
>>29095156
Dont come back with her unless its literally the only choice.
Get a job and be free. You will spend half a day working but the rest of the time is your time and you can play games as much as you want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.