[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I bad person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
> be me
> 13 years old with a 16 year gf
> she is a bit chubby but has a pretty face
> after 2 weeks I want sex
> she says no because she is not on birth control yet
> she still gives me blowjobs and handjobs everyday
> after 3 weeks I tell her again I want sex
> she says no. I tell her if she loves me I can fuck her in the ass
> she says no but I pull down her pants and force my way in
> we now have analsex at least 4 times a day
> after a while I get bored of her
> break up with her call her a fat ugly bitch and make fun of her
> I know she is suicidal and tell her to kill herself
> Next day her parents call me
> They tell me ex gf killed herself
> Don't feel sad just pretend like it so I can skip school
> Somehow I enjoy the fact she killed herself for me
> I miss cuming in her ass

So Robots am I a bad person?
>>
MODS
Originally
>>
>>29095042
Nah. Roasties aren't even people.

Good job, OP
>>
>>29095042
You sound like a psychopath and underage
>>
>>29095042
Yeah, you most likely have antisocial personality disorder. Could be fun not giving a fuck and being high test.
>>
>>29095057
Okay good. I feel pride in what I did but normies don't get it. But that wasn't as funny as thd time a forced a boy to watch me havd sex with his little sister. Beeing 10 was fun.
>>
>13 years old

MODS
>>
>>29095282
Lucky.
I wish I was as Chad as you

Also, NORMIE GET OUT REEEEE
>>
> be me
Yes, you are.
>>
>>29095042
hey my man think about it, existentially, what constitutes a 'being' as in a unit of being for us is always a person and not a left hemisphere, or the cluster of neurons involved in a bad decision. We're all more than ourselves/interconnected imo, and the sadness/self-hate you feel is only proof of this and should help you to experience this good brainwashy type feeling, plz luv urself my dude
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.