[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no shirt to hide the man tits and cover the fat on the biceps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463073658293.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1463073658293.png
32 KB, 766x758
>tfw no shirt to hide the man tits and cover the fat on the biceps
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 835x1114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 835x1114
>Tfw summer comes and you can no longer hide your full skelly mode with thick jackets

pic related
>>
File: 1463876657085.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1463876657085.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>>29094578
>tfw have to where lighter clothing in the summer exposing my fat fucking body in public
>>
someone here has the balls to post his belly and man tits? because i think we all here look the same chest wise
>>
>>29094578
>>29094593
>>29094624
Why not lose weight? It isnt hard
>>
>>29094644
i have bad genetics , cant lose weight with diet and training
>>
>lose a bit of weight
>stomach noticeably goes down
>mantits still the envy of many asian women

reeeeee
>>
>>29094666
Bad genetics cant break the laws of physics
If you eat less than you need your body will have to get energy from elsewhere. Fat.
Using fat for energy = fat burned = not fat (if you keep it up)
Also being lazy and not having self control is no excuse
>>
>>29094702
Genetics are probably responsible for his lack of intelligence though
>>
>>29094644
what?

i need to GAIN weight.
>>
>>29094666
That's a load of bullshit. It often takes months of dieting and exercise to start losing weight for some folks. Your metabolism just needs to get kick started. You aren't a victim, so stop the excuses. You just don't want it bad enough.
>>
>>29094736
Was a mistake, didn't mean to link you.
Just eat lots. Like a huge amount
>>
>tfw wearing hoodies when its hot out to hide body
>>
>>29094578
Why don't you try and lose weight?
It will genuinely make you feel so much clearer, cleaner and generally happier.

When you're fat you're literally carrying excess baggage, it feels so liberating to have a fit body.

You don't even need to go to the gym if you absolutely don't want to at the moment, just following a diet consistently will lose you A LOT of weight.

Losing weight is just about self-discipline and consistency.
Work on your self discipline. Everyone can get a fit body, but only some do.
Be that minority.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.