[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>waiting to take my exam >hot girl with chad bf who is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: okehdokeh.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
okehdokeh.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>waiting to take my exam
>hot girl with chad bf who is friendly to me (while every other girl is mean which is understandable since i am creepy autist)doing the same exam tells me they are already lining up outside
>I wouldnt have known if she didn't tell me
>walk past her outside and want to say thanks but I know my voice will just croak and my face will turn into a cherry
>i see in the side of my eye she looks at me, maybe she expected me to say thanks

I should have said thanks. I don't want gf or any friends but she did something nice and went out her way, I should have show appreciation.

But why did she bother? Why? I don't shower on a regular basis, I don't take care of my hair(it is ratty), I stay up late everyday so i have baggy dark circles, acne as I don't bother washing my face, and eat like shit so im fat (I wear bagguy clothes so it doesnt seem like i am obese but i am 200 pounds)

And I am self conscious of my butt which jiggles when I walk. Why put me in this position. She'll forget about me but not saying thank you is rude, and i dislike it when i do nice things for people and they dont say thank you.

But I know if i talk to her seriously and say thanks, i will have to tell a joke, and in my mind she will laugh but in reality i will croak like a frog and she and her friends will laugh at me. But IDC about that. maybe she doesnt even want me to talk to her.

its a funny joke too. just wanted to tell someone.
>>
>>29094422
Say "thanks, I have a big fat brain"
>>
bumpppp pleaseeeeeeetrtfth
>>
I would love to hear this joke of yours OP
>>
When I see someone with greasy, unwashed hair I instantly hate them. It's fucking disgusting. Wash your fucking hair.
>>
She was just being nice to a fellow human. There are no ulterior motives. It's no more complicated than what you see on the surface. Something you might have not learned yet is that some Chad/Stacie's are much better, less shallow people than others. They're rare, but they exist.

In the future, all you have to do is get a single word out. "Thanks."

Short and easy. Shows appreciation and minimizes the chances of your voice croaking or cracking. Dont worry about follow-up jokes or banter. It's unnecessary.
>>
Just a heads up: baggy clothes don't fool anybody
>>
>>29094422
You should have said thanks. It's a one syllable word, for Christ's sake. She was being a decent human being, and you couldn't mutter a single syllable?
>>
>>29096427
Honestly most chads/(don't know about stacies) are nicer people than robots. They didn't grow up being envious of everyone else. Feels bad man.
>>
>>29096499
True. Robots are huge assholes.
>>
>>29094422
She is worried that you are going to shoot or blow up the school she was trying to be nice so you spare her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.