[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it not the norm or even acceptable to put your wife or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cuckatoo.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
cuckatoo.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Why is it not the norm or even acceptable to put your wife or husband in a chastity belt when they go out for the day or to parties? This "it's insecure/controlling, you need to have trust in your partner" bullshit just seems like an excuse for people to have the opportunity to sleep around if the mood strikes them.
>>
>>29093991
Why don't you move to the Middle East or Afghanistan if you have such archaic views?
>>
>>29094014
Why are they archaic if I would be willing to wear a chastity belt also and give her the key?
>>
>>29094025
It's not a good relationship if you have zero trust in your partner. Do you really believe no one had self control?
>>
>>29094049
>Do you really believe no one had self control?
It sure seems like it. Everyone I know has cheated before, including my parents, and it's all I see on the internet.
>>
>>29093991

Humans want to fuck, as I have said more than once tonight. She would just find a way around or out of the chastity belt. So would you. You'd even found separate goddamned political movements to outlaw them (assuming they aren't already?) if you had to, all while proclaiming it the best thing since margarine to each other.
>>
>>29094062
Where are you from? Hardly anybody does it here, but I live in a Christian area in West Asia.

I don't know how degenerate your society is but there are plenty of people that believe in marriage and being faithful to their partner
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.