[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i don't post in this board like at all so idk if this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
so i don't post in this board like at all so idk if this is is offtopic, if it is delete it, but i need to rant so here goes.

so I'm a femanon, 18, kinda in the prime of my life as far as looks go, I don't have much of a face but my body is okay. so it's kinda common for people around the age of 18 to have not completely figured out their sexuality.. but in my case I just think I'm fucking defected or something.
I like girls, I like guys... but I reeeeally like pre-op trans girls, or traps, or whatever (idk what to call them without offending them). But they're all so fucking uptight. I found one on tinder and they say "Do you not mind my body?" and I say "No, I actually have a thing for it" and they called me a creep and told me to fuck off?? Are traps like the holy grail of sex or what. They're just unattainable. I think the issue is that most of them want to be with men. It breaks my lil heart :(
Pic related is me, what am I doing wrong??
>>
>>29093662
>So I'm a femanon

Fucking dropped.

Stick to tumblr, attention whore.
>>
File: Trans.png (109 KB, 1336x934) Image search: [Google]
Trans.png
109 KB, 1336x934
Low-quality bait.

Nobody likes pre-op transgender bodies...
>>
>>29093681

you realise by writing that you're trying to obtain my attention

>>29093704

nah im dead serious, i thought 4chan had a thing for traps too but I guess some of you are really against it.. weird.. cognitive dissonance
>>
>>29093746
#notallanons
>>
>>29093704
>Nobody likes pre-op transgender bodies
f2m preops are the cutest tomboys around under the right circumstances
>>
>>29093662
Give me your email information or else!
>>
File: Photo on 2016-06-06 at 11.17.jpg (54 KB, 390x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-06-06 at 11.17.jpg
54 KB, 390x480
>>29093849
whatchu gonna do bitch

also to people saying it's bait >:(
(ignore the fucking leopard print pants, the dress photo was taken a few days ago, Im just chillin now)
>>
>>29093935
I would fucking murder you.
>>
File: Fuck OFF.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Fuck OFF.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>29093662
>so I'm a femanon

Stopped reading right there :^)
>>
>>29093982
yes please murder me just take my life im sick of existence
>>
They probably think you're just talking to them just for sex, try responding something neutral like
"I dont mind" etc. :/
>>
>>29094013
ahh thank you! the first useful reply in the entire fucking thread!!

the thing is that i think i'm still looking at trans guys from a female's psychology.. girls like it when you're dominant and forward with your purpose (not too forward otherwise you're weird, you need to find the balance). so I guess trans guys want me to ease off a bit? I didn't think saying I have a thing for it was all too forward though. huh. prob a miscommunication kinda thing
>>
>>29094039
i never claimed to be trans you fucking spoon read the thread
>>
>>29094042
Being overeager is just a general thing you autismal fuck, even robots want you to be somewhat subtle,
>>
Stop taking any birth control you might be on, it is making your mind faulty
>>
>newfag
>female
>[...]
The red flags are high in quantity. Goddamn. Become an hero.
>>
show us your peepee john, i mean jennifer
>>
>>29094057
overeager and forward are two very different things. If you're not forward enough they're gonna lose interest or think you're uninterested, if you're not subtle enough they're gonna think you're a creep. though a lot of girls i've been with have been very much like "cut the bullshit, lets do this" so i'm still functioning on that paradigm when I look at trans guys.

>>29094077
I don't take any birth control or medications whatsoever. how is my mind faulty?? im sorry but do u find thigh highs attractive? do you? then I think your mind is faulty you filthy fabric fucker

>>29094086
you can suck my left toe okay we were all newfags once, doesn't mean i'm new to the entirety of 4chan either.
>>
stop giving this dude replies. leave thread
>>
>>29094110
This. Sage in all fields too
>>
>>29094110
>>29094135

rude, no more body shots for the qt trans girls on this board then
>>
>>29093662
OP please turn me into a trap and then suicide w me
>>
>>29094005
at the most, it's a dude who can't get limp tranny dick
>>
>>29094164
sure thing man, im so ready

>>29094171
did you even see >>29093935
i got hips man
have u seen hips like that on a male
hips don't lie
>>
>>29094191
>sure thing man, im so ready
Finally, location?
>>
>>29094246
come find me if you want it so bad ;)
>>
>>29093935
Would murder with my dick
>>
>>29094259
>come find me if you want it so bad ;)
what? how? i do want it so bad
>>
>>29093662
Nothings a holy grail with the power of the imagination. Just find a really gay guy and castrate him while he sleeps if you can't find him
Oh wait did you still need the penis to work?
>>
>Courage
>Keep on searchin` ,op sama
>Discover your sexuality
>>
>>29093662
i know a few crossdressers/trans people that hook up with cis girls sometimes. just move to somewhere degenerate like los angeles
>>
>>29094289
yeah i said pre-op not post op. basically i want a guy who looks like a woman in other ways apart from his body. but I'm probably not with an actual trans guy because I like it for fucked up reasons, like wanting to emasculate the guy. that couldn't be healthy for someone who's actually serious about the whole trans thing.

>>29094287
meh i could set up an email where anyone genuinely interested can contact me, it's kinda long but if people are seriously interested i can do so
>>
>>29094336
>meh i could set up an email where anyone genuinely interested can contact me
yes do that, i'm seriously interested
>>
>>29093935
Maybe it's the location, where the fuck are you from?
>>
>>29093662
>this shit has been here for almost and hour

this should had been deleted, fucking cunts doin it for free
>>
op is a dude

sage
>>
>>29094363
my timezone is GMT

>>29094360
[email protected]
send me pics c;

>>29094407
im not a fucking dude jesus christ, how can I prove this without showing tits
>>
>>29094371
Mods are universally incompetent and have virtually no presence on /r9k/. We've been turned into a newfag containment board.
>>
>>29094371
is it against the rules? or do you just hate me because i'm female and you're fucking gay?
>>
>>29094415
Sorry man, tits or nothing. At least let the poor traps see what they're working with.
>>
Maybe every sexual whim and fantasy you have doesn't need to be acted out. Just a thought.
>>
>>29094415
>gmt

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>29094500
are you mad because that's the state your life is in?

>>29094454
it's pretty obvious I'm a girl, and I'm not posting tits. if you don't believe me it's your loss.
>>
>>29093662
they want to be seen as "real" girls. when you tell them you're specifically into them because they're trans, they're reminded they're trans and they don't like that. just don't mention it next time.

also, don't attention whore here please. that's what soc is for.
>>
>>29094535
It's no one's loss, you only want to fuck trannies and trannies have already lost.

There is no way anyone who hasn't already lost can lose on this.
>>
MtFs are literally roid-raging. They're on steroids (hormone therapy). Combine the hormonal imbalance of an artificial puberty, and the effects of society being disgusted with them, with the mental disorder that caused their gender dysphoria; that's how you get an MtF personality.
>>
>>29094566
if you read my original post you'd see that I'm actually bisexual.

>>29094559
thank you for the legitimate advice, I appreciate it.. maybe I should try for a guy who wants to be emasculated then, instead of somebody legitimately trans. I'd probably end up hurting a trans girls feelings.
>also, don't attention whore here please. that's what soc is for.
thats actually a decent point and I won't do it any more :p

>>29094579
i see.. i kinda understand now
>>
>>29094596
ACKSHUALLY IM BISEXUAL

What you are is an attention whore. If you were legitimate you would be posting somewhere that has a community that's relevant and knowledgeable about what you're going through. We just hate you for having a vagina we aren't allowed in, so you won't have the thread you want. Fuck off.
>>
>>29094626
>What you are is an attention whore.
You don't hate me for having a vagina you can't get in. You hate me for having a vagina, period.

wordplay ;)))))))))))
>>
>mfw people are taking faggot op seriously

cmon r9k, shit belongs on lgbt,

but it isn't b/c it's FAKE

SAGE
>>
>>29094626
>you're an attention whore
>continues to give it attention
You're as bad as she is. You and her should both become an hero

>>29094667
ALL FIELDS
>>
>>29094669
>you're an attention whore
>continues to give it attention

that's what I'm fucking saying!!! this asshole is literally just giving me what I want.

>>29094626
>posting somewhere that has a community that's relevant and knowledgeable about what you're going through.

can you direct me somewhere like that so I can stop bothering you with my apparent lack of tiddy
>>
>>29094659
Either way he's right. This is the wrong place for you. Trannies are mentally ill. Tranny lovers are also mentally ill.
>>
>>29094687
>>>/lgbt/

Here you go, trash.
>>
File: 1464729557718.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464729557718.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>29093935
I SAID GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL OR ELSE.
plz gimme. I fell asleep earlier
>>
>>29093662
Why did you think your gender is relevant at all here? And why do you feel the need to post pictures of your body on an anonymous board?

Go whore for attention somewhere else
>>
>>29093662
You are exactly like my gf. She loved my body since the day we met even though I was still very early into transition. There's many parts of my body I hate but the fact she loves them makes me happy. Keep trying, but don't be so upfront about being a 'chaser'. Also get to /LGBT and look for chaser general, you'll find other people like you there.
>>
>>29096407
nice sage retard
>>
>>29093662
There are loads of pre-op trans girls who want to be with women, lgbt is basically the transbian containment board. They just dont like to be treated like a fetish.

Also you have small tits. Are you a trap acting out some fantasy?

I have that dress, its from H&M
>>
>>29097147
no i am actually a female, 32A/32B (I fit some bras in size A and some in size B, its weird) and yes it is from H&M!! its such a tight fit on the arms for me though, I feel like Im suffocating

>>29096691
do I sound like a chaser? :<
>>
File: 7r6iXtE.png (195 KB, 446x629) Image search: [Google]
7r6iXtE.png
195 KB, 446x629
>I'll never have a femanon gf turning me into a trap
why live
also sage because even though you sound kinda cool, attention whoring is wrong.
>>
>>29097206
Yeah you do. But embrace it, there's no need to get down on yourself.
>>
>>29097206
>I fit some bras in size A and some in size B, its weird
Fuck, finding comfy and well fitting bras is hard and everywhere is so inconsistent, I have ones ranging from 28-34 and B-D.
And yeah the little arm band/sleeve cap things are annoying, everything else fits perfectly then those are super tight

But just a bit of advice about dating trans people (coming from someone with a lot of trans friends) is that they are usually pretty unstable/kind of shitty, at least until they have finished transitioning. Especially mtf people, they basically are going through puberty (although i swear they exaggerate it to what they 'think' a teenage girl is meant to be like, rather than how it actually is). So if you actually want to date one be prepared to deal with a load of issues and annoyances
>>
OP- your looking for a sissy, not a trans. A sissy is a man who's internally dead and gets sexual gratification from humiliation and emasculation.

If you try to emasculate a trans... you're going to hurt their feelings. They think they're actually girls so that would just be weird.. and mean.
>>
>>29097459
no you're right, I was confused about the terminology mostly. to somebody who actually wants to become a girl I wouldn't try to emasculate them or whatever, it'd just be wrong.

>>29097317
thank you for the advice lovely :) and bras are weird, luckily I don't have to wear them often bc itty bitty titties
>>
>>29093935
Hey, you look good. Just be you. Come to Florida
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.