[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post cummies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1397458036289.png (29 KB, 188x219) Image search: [Google]
1397458036289.png
29 KB, 188x219
>gettin hot and bothered
>beta so have to take it into my own hands
>masturbate
>cummies everywhere
>painstakingly clean the area
>"wew finally clean"
>10 minutes later
>CUMMIES EVERYWHERE AGAIN leaking out of my pee pee

How do fellow robots deal with this?
>>
>>29093626
I just finished masturbating after trying to do NoFap. Felt so fucking good.
>>
You need to cum harder. Edge for a bit more before making cummie. Train your cummie shootie musclie
>>
>>29093641
I jack off all the time but I end up cleaning up twice every time. There has to be (((one neat trick doctors hate))) to combat this.
>>
>>29093626
Almost everytime, fucking cum on my pants after half an hour I did it. Its annoying as fuck, but I guess that's the curse of being weak and not burting it all out at once.
>>
File: smug pepe smug wojak.png (272 KB, 696x537) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe smug wojak.png
272 KB, 696x537
you deal with it by fapping into a bottle
i legit keep a cum bottle in my desk and whenever I need to fap without a mess, I ejaculate into it
it's only 1/4 full for now though
>>
>>29093703
Ok but that doesn't solve the problem when post cummies happen ten minutes later. Unless you always have the bottle equipped? even then it just leaks all over you.
>>
>>29093626
you're supposed to squeeze out all of your cummies after you're done
>>
>tfw no cummies in tummies
>>
>want to masturbate
>see someone on /r9k/ refer to semen as "cummies"
>no longer want to

I think I figured it out
I don't need willpower
I can just meme myself out of fapping
>>
>>29093626
Just take a piss after. If you have a big enough foreskin, you can even hold the tip shut while you inflate the inside of your pee pee.

Then let go once it reaches the tension point and rinse and repeat. After you pissed it all out you're all good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.