[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is obsessed with timekeeping? Every morning I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: real-time.jpg (20 KB, 359x358) Image search: [Google]
real-time.jpg
20 KB, 359x358
Who else here is obsessed with timekeeping?

Every morning I shower at 7:20, the shower lasts 10 minutes and afterwards I shave but only if it's Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday. I leave the house at 7:55.

Lunch must be eaten at 13:00, dinner must be started at 18:30. When I smoke I will do it exactly 2 hours after the last one.
>>
I like you
Original comment
>>
>>29093493
I wish I could do it, that way I would have time for everything and would not abuse anything, but I am so weak and I always go back to my addictions
>>
Someone just watched American Psycho. It's not cool to try and act like a weirdo.
>>
My mornings and nights are pretty structured due to doing the same thing every day
>>
>>29093493
Keeping tight schedules with a set routine pleases autists so I wouldn't be surprised if you have some sympathisers.
>>
It's good to regiment your smoking like that
Keeps you from becoming a pack a day kind of guy
I admire your willpower

I'm not like that at all but my computer and tv volumes always have to be in multiples of six or else I feel uneasy, or 7 up to 28, but 32 is an exception
>>
Not as obsess with you, however I am obsessed with tracking sunrise/sunset times. I probably have mild Seasonal Affective Disorder and I just generally hate winters anyway. I even specifically save up wagecuck holiday days and make use of them in Late December/Early January because they are the worst days of the year.

You may not know this, but the sunset actually starts getting later in the evening on December 12th, not the solstice of December 21.

>>29093624

This, OP made a good thread here
>>
>>29093493
I wake up every morning at 7am.
I eat lunch at 12pm.
Dinner at 6pm.
If I'm not asleep by 11pm I feel quite nervous/annoyed.
It's nice to have structure in your day.
>>
>>29093493
and you blow the rest here with us :3
>>
>>29093493
im the complete opposite. i dont even track the days or months

whats the point? your body tells you when you're tired, smelly or hungry.. time was invented as a way to track peoples work hours. its a slave mechanism
>>
>>29093493
I do not, I am not autistic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.