[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>extreme introvert >had to deal with customers all day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 315x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 315x480
>extreme introvert
>had to deal with customers all day
>come home exhausted
>mom ask how my day was

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?
>>
File: chris mccandless.jpg (351 KB, 849x568) Image search: [Google]
chris mccandless.jpg
351 KB, 849x568
If you hate people so much you should go live out in the wilderness by yourself, OP.
>>
>>29093294
But I love technology...
>>
>>29093294
>go out in the wilderness
>someone eventually finds you because pretty much all corners of the earth have been explored
>get humiliated by everyone for living a life that people lived ages ago, even if it was effective, and get called a primitive, wild caveman
>people further ridicule you
it's like there's no escape
>>
>>29093294

yeah that's definitely really easy to do, realistic
>>
>>29093276
I'd think working with people would actually help with social autism.
Keep shining, bro.
>>
>>29093276
Why do you live with your mom
>>
be grateful you have a mum that cares about you enough to ask how your day was
>>
>>29093465
Although I could probably afford my own place, it's just easier to still live with my mom with the current bills and debt I have.
>>
>>29093294
Reminder that Chris McCandless deserved to die.
>>
>>29093276
An extreme introvert would not use the word 'fuck'.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.