[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not liking druggy qt sluts what is wrong with this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462601113509.jpg (204 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462601113509.jpg
204 KB, 960x960
>not liking druggy qt sluts

what is wrong with this board?
>>
>not liking degenerate roastie whores

FTFY
>>
>>29092619

>these are real lesbians
>>
>>29092619
I want an alcoholic gf that would be the shit
>>
As someone who only these kind of girls where attracted to in highschool. *I wasnt a drug dealer btw*. They are the worst kind of women. Everything everyone bitches about women being or doing on this board these horrible bitches do. Mfw i had a 3 way with 2 druggy chicks and lost my V card at 15. Mfw my stoner friend introduced me to them a year earlier. Mfw one of the girls i fucked he had a crush on. Mfw i fucked her and her whore friends for the next 2 years. Mfw it was the dumbest/lowest point in my life. Mfw all i did was smoke weed back then*No drugs or drinking these days. One time i had a girl snort a line off my dick............... uhhhh yeah.
>>
>>29094398
>using Reddit markdown
>has had a 3-way
>other sexual experienxes
>lost virginity at 15
>druggo
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29094249
>just let me finish this bottle of whisky anon, I'll fall asleep and then you can fuck me any way you like
>>
Druggy girls hit the wall at 18. Enjoy your chemical roast meat.
>>
File: PQ6y5y7.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
PQ6y5y7.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>29092619
>anooooooooooooooooooooooon
>anon anon anon
>anon do you have any weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed? t33 h33333

:^)
>>
>>29092619

That bottle isn't even open.
>>
>>29092619
Who tf cares if they're whores I only want one night anyways.
>>
>>29094398
this doesn't sound bad at all. I would definitely prefer it to my sexless orbiter teenage years
>>
>>29094727
>This shit right here r9k
>>
Good to have around when you're in High School. Avoid after age 20
>>
>>29094709
Well now I've got a boner.
>>
>>29094249
i had an alcoholic gf. she broke my ps4 and poured a beer on my computer.
>>
>>29095566
this

i had nothing but drug friends in high school and two years of uni. they have no ambition other than to settle for the absolute minimum. its great to fuck around and fuck those easy druggie girls. it gets old though. i started to feel dirty and lazy, like i was going to live a high school, barely getting by life forever. aside from that, most come from fucked up backgrounds and wont try to crawl out of their hole. its kinda of depressing after a while. one day youll find your self getting some blowjob from a coked out club slut while youre making out with and feeling up on her equally coked out hot friend in a little tight black dress and cam only think about doing more with your life.
>>
>>29092619
but I do, it's actually how I lost my virginity
>>
You know I was just thinking about this thing. I need to find a 4/10 druggie slut as a practice girl. We'll get wasted and then I can lose my virginity in awkward, sloppy inebriated sex.
I'll suck at it, she'll be disappointed but too drunk/high to really process it, then I never speak to her again.
That's my fantasy.
Where do I go to find druggy sluts?
>>
>>29096454
Clubs, or hang out more with people you meet at places you know people smoke weed at. Friends of a dealer or whoever.

Depends what level of druggy too, but most will also smoke weed, so it's easy to meet them that way.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.