[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hightest/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: no berrypickers allowed.jpg (60 KB, 398x379) Image search: [Google]
no berrypickers allowed.jpg
60 KB, 398x379
Why are women only attracted to girly boys? What happened to make hairy high-test men so unattractive to women and so attractive to the girly boys women find attractive?
>>
>>29092552
i dont know but i have been told by a grill that i am 'too manly' for her.
also my hairline has started to recede im only 19 just fucking kill me
>>
>>29092616
Me too man, it's like the hair on my head is receding onto my back, I was made to suffer
>>
>>29092616
I bet that the girl was a skinny one, wasn't she?
>>
>>29092659
dont

JUST
>>
be a bit patient anon
when they get a bit older hairy men become popular amongst them
besides, the really young ones have daddy issues too
>>
>>29092552
women are attracted to manly men.
The problem is robots chase after barely legal teens (16-19) and this is the age when for many girls' their taste havent matured and they continue to be in "boysband" phase.
>>
>>29092634
im thinking of just shaving it off but i dont want to look like a thumb as i have a very square head
>>29092659
she was average, just taller than most
>>
>>29092721
Weird, I've got a squared head too, and I've been rejected by a tall girl before. (~ 6' ft 1")

I wonder if this is common. How many more can relate to this?
>>
>>29092809
>I've been rejected by a tall girl before.
it wasn't even a rejection we were just talking and somehow it got to that subject.
i've never asked a girl out before.
>>
>>29092707
After they're used by the girlyboys, yeah.

Fuck if I'm accepting that.
>>
>>29092552
When women are teens, they like cute things.
>>
Bumpo

censor Oregonian oregano
>>
File: GAULED.jpg (220 KB, 1032x1400) Image search: [Google]
GAULED.jpg
220 KB, 1032x1400
In highschool, I went through puberty at an alarming rate.
The boys in my school that got the most girls were metrosexuals.
Meanwhile, I get picked on for my hobbit feet and hairy hands.
Even my sisters get creeped out by my forearms.
It was always awkward when adults would ask me if I have any kids or what I do for a living.
And I would always cringe whenever I look at myself in school photos cause I look like an undercover cop trying to blend in.

But to answer OPs question, I've only noticed women who hit the wall find high test men attractive.
>>
>>29092616
Girls often say the opposite of what they mean. She's obviously turned on by your manliness.
>>
I'm a girly manlet and no women likes me.
>>
File: proof.png (124 KB, 382x491) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
124 KB, 382x491
>>29094810
>look like an undercover cop trying to blend in.

you must provide evidence good sir, this gave me such a laugh i have to know if im laughing at made up bs or the truth
>>
>>29092552
It's mostly just girls/teenagers that like "cute" non-threatening looking guys, as women age their tastes usually trend more masculine.

There are a small number of women over 25 who still like boyish looking men but there's usually something wrong with them.
>>
>>29092552

>Why are women only attracted to girly boys?

They're not, they're just willing to overlook their low test if they're popular/wealthy/charismatic etc
>>
>>29094999
Even if I wasn't anxious enough about uploading a photo of myself, I don't have any of those photos anymore since its been more than a few years.
>>
>>29092552
I don't think that's true. Not my experience, anyway. I get hit on regularly by young college co-eds, and I'm a manly-man with a huge beard, giant beer-belly, and lots of heavy steel jewellery. I think most women who find themselves attracted to me have daddy issues, but that's a significant portion of the female population.
>>
>>29092552
Girly boys are cute
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (34 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
34 KB, 780x520
The worst is looking like an actual neanderthal. Hairy, noticeable brow ridges AND short..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.