[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /addicted to taking selfies/ here? I take about 100+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 21JLIKk.jpg (100 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
21JLIKk.jpg
100 KB, 1109x677
who else /addicted to taking selfies/ here?

I take about 100+ autistic selfies of myself everyday. I do it to try and delude myself into thinking I'm not that ugly.
>>
Same.

And for each selfie that attests to the fact that I'm ugly, I just tell myself: "nah the lighting isn't right, nah this isn't my best angle, nah my hair's a mess a today, etc...". Each excuses goes, and it lets me convince myself that I'm not too ugly for the upcoming 30 minutes, at which point, another need for a selfie manifests itself.

It reaches heights where I calibrate angle + lighting perfectly for me to come out as a not too ugly individual.

So don't know if it's the same as you in that I lie to myself.
>>
>>29092424
Same bro.

What also hurts is when I post one photo in a rate thread on /soc/ and get 6-8 and then try another picture and get 3-5.

Fucking hell. I just want to get rid of my phone so I won't be able to take pictures of myself anymore. It's not like anybody calls me anyway...
>>
>>29092471
>What also hurts is when I post one photo in a rate thread on /soc/ and get 6-8 and then try another picture and get 3-5.

I know this so fucking hell. I wish I could receive an objective rating from someone, because it's quite obvious that on /soc/ I can either opt for flattering pictures of myself, but they're dishonest as fuck, or more genuine pictures of myself but what's the point in that when people end up telling that I'm 3/10.

Ughh, and besides /soc/ can't rate me too well because they can only take into consideration my face from the front.
>>
Obvious vanity is least attractive of all qualities. Either you are ugly, or you are not ugly. Pick one, fuck the way others perceive you.
>>
I find people who take lots and lots of selfies a huge turn off. I mean I once took selfies but after 2 or 3 ugly ass attempts I just let it be. Also there's so much more you can do with an actual camera. Smartphone selfies are so boring.

>Bigass head with the shower in the background
>Bigass head with a cap
>Bigasshead in the living room
>2 bigass heads "oh look we're so special, we're having fun"
>Bigass head with a duckface

Just ugh
>>
>>29092330
No jesus christ.
I get seriously sad whenever I open the front cam.
>>
I thought only attractive people were addicted to doing this. Then again I'm not and many people give me compliments that I'm cute.. everyday. Honestly, it gets old after a while and I wish I was ugly again just to stop with the comments.
>>
>>29092540
I mean at first I didn't understand why anybody would rate me below 5/10. To be honest I never really thought I was ugly, just painfully average. I was horribly wrong...

My ugly face is why I'm a KHHV at 19.
>>
>>29092424

Post such a selfie.
>>
add me on snapchat, ill look at your selfies all day
>>
>>29093080
Hmm whatcha mean? A selfie of myself?
>>
File: tumblr_ni507dGOhb1qej1qto6_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni507dGOhb1qej1qto6_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
I dont know what I look like

often I think im very attractive
but sometimes ill just look in a mirror or take a sefie and its like my brain does a flip and its like
No
at last I truly see
am seeing myself how I actually am
and im so fucking ugly
its all because of my lips or hairline or forehead height or nose tip or cheeks or chin or asymmetry or nose to lip ratio or just something I cant put my finger on/my entire face
IT COMPLETELY JUST FUCKING CHANGES LIKE IM ALWAYS LOOKING AT IT WRONG
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.