[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find job >Quit after the first day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: e30.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
>Find job
>Quit after the first day
>>
want to explain what happened?
>>
you dont deserve neetbux
>>
>>29092045

I took a job at Chilis as a busser. I didn't great a break and was treated like shit. Didn't bother showing up the next day and they kept calling. They literally thought I was dead or something until I called back. Went in a few weeks later and realized I earned ~$45 that night.
>>
>>29092045
Two weeks for me, then I had a nervous breakdown from the social anxiety of being in an office with ~70 other people

It was an amazing job too, $50k/yr, civil service so incredibly stable, probably would have been set for life

sometimes I randomly burst out laughing when I realize how much I suck
>>
File: 1464481443903.png (146 KB, 1206x994) Image search: [Google]
1464481443903.png
146 KB, 1206x994
>find job
>still working at the same job 4 years later
>and probably forever
murder time
>>
>>29092122
OP look for overnight stocking jobs. No human contact and you just zone out for 5-8 hours with your headphones
>>
>>29092153
Im joining the air force. If i cant get in im just gonna start doing drugs and live in a van
>>
File: c6c.jpg (20 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
c6c.jpg
20 KB, 472x460
>>29092088
Nearly every job that I'm not forced into (ex. Internship) I will leave immediately within the week, even if I already told them that I'll continue.

I'm either too much of a pathetic layabout to keep working, or I'm just much too picky about where I work. I only have myself to blame, since I usually only look at the negatives of the job before it's too late.
>>
>>29092181
that's good for now, but it sounds like the sorta job that'll be replaced by robots within 10 years
>>
>>29092138
I feel you, I did 6 months. After 3 months I got a small promotion and they put me in a leadership position. I operated machinery, trained people, the works. It was too much stress plus I'm anti-social. Still, though it was the longest I ever held a job.
>>
>>29092181

Just to add: Another piss easy job is parking at a stadium, concert hall, etc. They constantly hire young people and have high turn over rate. Although it's part time, you only work 2 hours tops and probably get paid for 5.
>>
>mfw found a job I'm good at
25 years of being bad at almost everything other than finding music on the internet and I've found something I'm good at.
(admin)
>>
>>29092206
All jobs suck dude
>>
>>29092282
Whats the job anon?
>>
>>29092233
Like valet?
>>
>>29092316
Admin in a hospital in particular a med ward.
I'm responsible for ordering non-stock items
Making sure the roster system is accurate
Making sure the staff do their training
About 8 different audits
Assisting with recruitment & employee issues (leave/resigning etc)
and various other things I can't remember right now.
It varies between lots of urgent work and being very little which means I'll just sort papers & make fancy spreadsheets for giggles.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.